Help - English > New Training System

New Training System

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
264412.9 in reply to 264412.7
Date: 10/23/2014 13:08:14
Overall Posts Rated:
I think this new out of position training have little practical use here.Maybe only in some situations when you have quality player in your team and wish to train him some more skills which require out of position training normally.For example if you have good C who isnt too old with bad PA and you wish to improve him his PA.Nobody will train guards in passing on C position with this training.So its almost useless by my opinion to train this way and this training dont bring anything to this game. :((((
I think it will be much better to do something else with training here.If we training for example PA this week then every player get that training who played in proportion of minimum 48 min weekly for full training.Ofc not all to get 100% but only on PG position get 100% of training.ON SG position they can be like in new out position training 80%.On SF 70,on PF 60 and on C 50% like in this new training.I not seen reason why not every player training when our team training PA this week? :)

This would be too logical for BB.
"However, these new options come with a cost: a loss in training effectiveness of 10% is applied should you choose to use these new positions. The effectiveness is further reduced by 10% for each “step” away from the existing, old training position"
What's the point of talking about those 10% when the loss starts at 20%?

This Post:
264412.10 in reply to 264412.9
Date: 10/23/2014 16:06:27
Overall Posts Rated:
So triple position inside scoring on SG/SF/PF is 80% of what?

This Post:
264412.12 in reply to 264412.8
Date: 10/23/2014 17:13:51
Headless Thompson Gunners
Naismith
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Canada Purple Haze BC
Something else to keep in mind
2 position training doesn't always train as many secondaries

for example:
the difference in Outside shooting for SG & PG/SG
PG/SG only terains JS & JR
while SG also adds some HA and Driving

This Post:
264412.13 in reply to 264412.12
Date: 10/24/2014 00:15:49
Overall Posts Rated:
Ok! Now I understand. The C(50%) is just for PG training. And the PF/C(60%) is for the PG/SG training. Thanks!

This Post:
264412.14 in reply to 264412.11
Date: 10/24/2014 02:13:18
Nitra Corgons
Extraliga
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Nitra Urpiners
Its been a while since my last post but now i kinda have to. First of all hats off to the job Marin is doing with new features and communications. But these engine or game changes are kinda little bit usefull.
I will start few seasons back where everybody whined about boring LI where it all began... I think that imbalance in tactics has been caused by obvious economical/salary issues. Why do you think everybody used to use Look inside? Becose SB and JR are just way too expensive so making one kind of players was need. Cheaping these skills was great adjustment in past but it was too low. Simply cheaping it lot more (or even more skills) would solve everything becose we would have players trained in many ways so many tactics would be usefull. Now the cheapest is.
Second thing everbody played LI was becose of slow training which was even slowed down with this elastic nonsense. Now we have new option that will even slower slow training. I dont want to be too detail so it makes sense. I am shorting it: We had game were everybody played Look inside and the best managers were winners. Many not winners were whining about it so the game started to make changes and the result is - game is question of game shapes, LUCK, LUCK, tanking as much possible, not training and still, Look inside is dominating just we are affraid of GDP in big games, monster players are dominating over balanced trained, this is seriously taking back direction i think.
So back to topic - this new training is to me like it was not. No one is gonna use it, no one who wants to train good players becose it is hard to train great player nowadays.
I would realy welcome cheaping JR and SB even more in future. Just give it a thought.
Thanks

1 BBB, 20 Leagues, 10 Tournaments, 3 Europe Titles (SVK), 2 World Bronzes (SVK), 2 Europe Bronzes (SVK,FRA), 42 Seasons NT coaching
This Post:
264412.15 in reply to 264412.14
Date: 10/24/2014 04:04:35
Vattjom Vatos
SBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Utopia Vatos
I believe in competitive leagues, managers will opt for off-position training on more occassions, to catch opponents off guard with different tactics from week to week to get that little edge over your competition.
If you have a little bit older TO:s, that have big salaries, you don't need to waste their talants in games by playing them out of position. You hopefully get your wins AND some training

This Post:
264412.17 in reply to 264412.16
Date: 10/24/2014 06:34:17
Moonlight magic
III.6
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi to all
Anyone know if training out of position, height of player has the same effect??
Exemple
If i training IS for P
A1 is tall 5'9''
A2 is tall 6'5''

Who got max training??A1 or A2?

This Post:
264412.18 in reply to 264412.15
Date: 10/24/2014 06:44:18
Nitra Corgons
Extraliga
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Nitra Urpiners
I believe in competitive leagues, managers will opt for off-position training on more occassions, to catch opponents off guard with different tactics from week to week to get that little edge over your competition.
If you have a little bit older TO:s, that have big salaries, you don't need to waste their talants in games by playing them out of position. You hopefully get your wins AND some training

This feature is suitable for managers that aim high - but, without need of training (oh wait we dont have teams that train and win). If you dont train 100% you dont have to bother with training becose you wont train a player that could play a role in competitive league. This is just little help to managers that aim on title and one-two pops in season are welcome.
With current training many says you dont need to bother with training becose even if you train 10 years and create quality player his price on market will be still pretty much the same as his price was when 18yo. And now, with new system, imagine you train 10 years but your trainee is as good as if you were 5 and tell me what the player´s price gonna be?
This feature doesnt bother me at all just becose it doesnt help poor monster creators to create better players. It is just little bonus to them. Use it.

1 BBB, 20 Leagues, 10 Tournaments, 3 Europe Titles (SVK), 2 World Bronzes (SVK), 2 Europe Bronzes (SVK,FRA), 42 Seasons NT coaching
This Post:
264412.19 in reply to 264412.18
Date: 10/25/2014 00:01:19
Headless Thompson Gunners
Naismith
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Canada Purple Haze BC
Bottom line
Training needs to be increased - pops coming more frequently
I think the change of a cross training 10% being taken away several seasons back was a bad idea
Cross training pops are a rare rare thing
I train because it's the most fun thing for me on buzzerbeater
I ould more easily have bought a team and made a run at championship
as has been stated here, top competive leagues have winners that don't train much

blank lineup, let coach decide, and train GS
Presto!

Advertisement