BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Malaysia > National Team Debate Thread

National Team Debate Thread (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
322006.2 in reply to 322006.1
Date: 11/30/2023 05:02:51
Las Fierbinti
III.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi ,

Anybody who is willing to say something??

Message deleted
This Post:
322006.4 in reply to 322006.1
Date: 12/01/2023 08:50:56
Love Baby
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello all Malaysian players,

I am Marco from Hong Kong. I have just won the first runner up of Hong Kong Top Division. I have been the Suadi Arabia NT coach for the season 57 and 58. Hope I can bring the experiences and glory to this Malaysian NT.

Thank you very much.

The Official Site of Love Baby/ (http://lovebabybc.com)
This Post:
322006.5 in reply to 322006.2
Date: 12/01/2023 13:04:56
Las Fierbinti
III.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Ok ....things are heating ,see that we are 4 competitors at this moment.Competition is good .

Now i will start to share my intentions regarding NT

First i ll try to ressurect the forums.indeed is a small community but I didn' t saw NT forums last three seasons(from 59 to curent -0 public discussions about NT.) ,this is one of the NT coach responsabilties. It s not enough only to set the lineups .The decisions have to be explained.

Communication îs important .So if i ll be elected i ll try to make a short resumee after each game where i ll explain what i tried and to discuss with anyone who is interested about NT fate .Especially an foreign NT.

The plans for players ....after i ll be elected ill consult BB tool to see players skills and will see what îs to be done.

Until now i sended BB mail to present myself to all malaesyan managers who hâd team activity in the last to weeks,but i didnt received any reply good or bad .It was only one manager who did it.

The experience .I players the game more than enough...more that 10 calendaristic years.

My first team.BCM ZALAU. First RBBA title after 7 seasons (started from 3rd league at that time).The team i coach now has only one season ,now i m training few youngsters sincer i Don t have enough bank to buy good players and to build a big arena.So i have plenty of my BB time to dedicate for Malaesyan NT .

Coach of u21 Romania team.started in season 40.

I have the desire to andvance in ranks and to win games with a national team ,even îs other than Romania.

I encourage all malaesyan managers who want to put questions to enter here

Thanks !

This Post:
322006.7 in reply to 322006.6
Date: 12/03/2023 05:43:49
Las Fierbinti
III.2
Overall Posts Rated:
From my point of view i consulted all Malaysian players between 23 -26 years .

I found 9( potențial MVP -Hof) players with 30k+ salries .At 26 web have 4 players all hof 2 of them are already in NT,and one that IT looks ok îs on TL( https://www.buzzerbeater.com/player/overview.aspx?playerid=49984823) with 2.1 milions,IT should be buyed by an Malaysian manager.At 28-29 with a lot of work he can be part of NT .at least as back up.But this îs reality.

You have 2 players with 27 years.Both in NT.one îs possesesd by an chinese manager which is well known that îs training monsters(spardaks)
Wei Wenqing i saw him in TL and IT looked very well.it still has room to grow,his manager has to be convinced to continue training him.

I also saw 2 players with 28 years.one îs NT players already .the other......

This would be the backbone of NT for the next 4or 5 seasons.It is what IT îs and we have to fi the maximum with what we have and to try improvement for the future.

It s encouraging that half of NT players are owned by Malaysian managers.iI have to congratulate Nico4 Nicolas (4 players and 2 for u21and anothers), Chosen One (4 players),my contracandidate Atlentico which has one NT..i see that are also managers which are traing for u21 ...this îs also encouraging

From my point of view we need 7,8 managers to dedicate their time to train .IT îs hard with the small comunities because You don't have prospects but again You have to do the maximum with what You have .

I see that 4 or 5 managers are trying ,we have to involve anothers .

About the goals...i can say that i saw the opponents for this season .There are 6 official games 3 with chances 3 with small ore very small chanches to do Something.China , Australia, and Philliphines will win against Malaysia.New Zeeland has few interesting players but i think IT can be beaten.This îs the reality from my point of view ...waiting for others to came with other opinions.

I think we should try to make the maximum with what we have because the future îs not very bright If another managers aren't joining the cause.

About the changes....speaking from myself i can say that im pretty familiar....but You need money to spent to take advantages of that.indeed when i was at my peak in BB there weren't extra coaches for 18-19 prospects to train separately ,i didn' t have the posibilities to grow stamina and free throws without loosing time for principal skills ,now You can earn more money If You build separate facilities....etc

I'm old .....not rust..(Schwarzenegger....terminator😉😂😂).

I don't know If does exist an external group other than this where managers exchange opinions ,because i don't see a lot of life in this.

For Westri:why You didn' t continued as NT coach ?...You more wins that defeats.

You all have a Nice day!

This Post:
322006.8 in reply to 322006.6
Date: 12/03/2023 08:41:21
BC Žalgiris -
EBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Žaliai Balti -
Even last few seasons wasn't that pretty comparing in past when was so much action.
I'd say next 4-5seasons at least won't be pretty at all. This is now long term project first of all question to Malay users, you want consistency or keep changing coaches and got mixed up in between. If I started doing something I don't show up for season or two,I want to achieve something together and grow together by looking solutions how we can rise.
Im here from S31 it's almost double the time playing buzzerbeater game we at S63.
If you would look at the shelf of trophies and history I have could see my achievements. Personal goal is win Masters,and going towards to that,I guess 1-2S left to grind and than start more fun part.

I Also was managing Iran & England NT in past. Past 6season was dedicated to train English players for NT and saving up.
Goals are always highest ,no matter you're underdog or Favourites.
First of plan is upcoming year planning for every single candidate..and communication. Some of the GM not respond messages, some others they don't train at all anything for prospects. Wenging is great player but sadly his GS always below average most of the time..
Plan is create training plan for every single player, and hopefully the vision is matching with the owner team players too.
From the U-21 team seems like there is few prospects can reach Malaysian NT,but with growing standards in BB barely could imagine they reach top tier player list.

Best regards,
Vy

This Post:
322006.9 in reply to 322006.8
Date: 12/03/2023 15:27:53
Las Fierbinti
III.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Vy ....don't wanna be understood wrong but You talk about comunication,i think that was the thing that You missed in your campaign until now .You have to communicate about results about how the trainings are evolving ,about what doesnt work in public topics for all managers to see what You need, and that You need help in what You want to do.My point of view after i took a look in the past.

Maybe in that way You convince managers to join and to help You.Indeed îs important to send training plâns but îs not all that.

I see that You have experience i give You that but we all have.

About Wenqing (this îs an exemple).If he doesnt have GS You can try to convince the manager to sell him and also to convince an Malaysian manager to buy him even he pays more .I did this thing a lot in past because also in Romania we don't have a huge comunity and i sent a lot of BB mails to managers asking them to sell players If they don't Intend to train.

Malaysia îs a strong team when we take a look at the number of active managers and this îs an accoplishment .There are nations with more managers and with a weaker NT than Malaysia.For this thing i want to congratulate guys that are taking care of the players and don't give up .

For these managers i want to come here and to help ,because they are few and want to grow and to show that a micro nation can put beat stronger teams.

Hope i didnt upstet someone with my remarks.

All the Best,