BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Malaysia > National Team Debate Thread

National Team Debate Thread (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
322006.8 in reply to 322006.6
Date: 12/03/2023 08:41:21
BC Žalgiris -
EBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Žaliai Balti -
Even last few seasons wasn't that pretty comparing in past when was so much action.
I'd say next 4-5seasons at least won't be pretty at all. This is now long term project first of all question to Malay users, you want consistency or keep changing coaches and got mixed up in between. If I started doing something I don't show up for season or two,I want to achieve something together and grow together by looking solutions how we can rise.
Im here from S31 it's almost double the time playing buzzerbeater game we at S63.
If you would look at the shelf of trophies and history I have could see my achievements. Personal goal is win Masters,and going towards to that,I guess 1-2S left to grind and than start more fun part.

I Also was managing Iran & England NT in past. Past 6season was dedicated to train English players for NT and saving up.
Goals are always highest ,no matter you're underdog or Favourites.
First of plan is upcoming year planning for every single candidate..and communication. Some of the GM not respond messages, some others they don't train at all anything for prospects. Wenging is great player but sadly his GS always below average most of the time..
Plan is create training plan for every single player, and hopefully the vision is matching with the owner team players too.
From the U-21 team seems like there is few prospects can reach Malaysian NT,but with growing standards in BB barely could imagine they reach top tier player list.

Best regards,
Vy

This Post:
322006.9 in reply to 322006.8
Date: 12/03/2023 15:27:53
Las Fierbinti
III.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Vy ....don't wanna be understood wrong but You talk about comunication,i think that was the thing that You missed in your campaign until now .You have to communicate about results about how the trainings are evolving ,about what doesnt work in public topics for all managers to see what You need, and that You need help in what You want to do.My point of view after i took a look in the past.

Maybe in that way You convince managers to join and to help You.Indeed îs important to send training plâns but îs not all that.

I see that You have experience i give You that but we all have.

About Wenqing (this îs an exemple).If he doesnt have GS You can try to convince the manager to sell him and also to convince an Malaysian manager to buy him even he pays more .I did this thing a lot in past because also in Romania we don't have a huge comunity and i sent a lot of BB mails to managers asking them to sell players If they don't Intend to train.

Malaysia îs a strong team when we take a look at the number of active managers and this îs an accoplishment .There are nations with more managers and with a weaker NT than Malaysia.For this thing i want to congratulate guys that are taking care of the players and don't give up .

For these managers i want to come here and to help ,because they are few and want to grow and to show that a micro nation can put beat stronger teams.

Hope i didnt upstet someone with my remarks.

All the Best,