319359.10 in reply to 319359.9
Date: 06/30/2023 15:02:52
Kirov Woodcutters
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Kirov Bricklayers
99-113.
The match against Sweden was pretty good, we even led in the score at the beginning of the 3rd quarter. If I had put up personal protection, maybe they could have won. But the opponent needs a victory more.
Ahead of the match with Israel. The team is in good shape. It is impossible to win, but I hope for a competitive game

This Post:
319359.11 in reply to 319359.7
Date: 07/04/2023 13:35:11
Big Gulp Reincarnated
III.11
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
The vilEliminators
Maccrie been a bucket

This Post:
319359.12 in reply to 319359.10
Date: 07/09/2023 14:18:55
Kirov Woodcutters
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Kirov Bricklayers
The match with Israel was played with dignity, the defeat was 76-101.
The leaders of our team were able to find opportunities to score points. The bench had quite a hard time in this game. One quarter was even drawn.
Tomorrow is the last match in the group with Lithuania, a very strong team.

This Post:
319359.13 in reply to 319359.11
Date: 07/10/2023 05:15:27
Flower of Scotland
ESL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Academy of Scotland
Maccrie been a bucket

Yes, he has!

Unfortunately, we've lost two close games in a row which most likely ruined our hopes of advancing in the tournament. I think our gameplan for each game was good, but you cannot win when your opponent hits 14/25 3s (New Zealand) or gets 27 more FT-attempts than you (Armenia)...

Nemo me impune lacessit
This Post:
319359.14 in reply to 319359.11
Date: 08/07/2023 13:23:15
Kirov Woodcutters
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Kirov Bricklayers
I haven't written anything for a long time.
I decided to write a big post.
In general, the season is controversial, the final result in the group is weak, although sometimes the team played great. The European Championship is the most difficult for micronations.
In the last game, the groups could have created a sensation and influenced the distribution of places in the group, but against Lithuania we almost had enough luck.
Scrimmage won against weak teams without big problems, but Turkey destroyed us, perhaps there is more enthusiasm there than we have

Small theses on the players:
Alistair Boyd, SF/PF, 29y, TSP=159
I received an unexpected and very pleasant upgrade at the end of the season. Depending on the emphasis of the team's game, it can be used in any and two positions. An indispensable player of the starting lineup. It is not always effective when attacking the ring, but it is really very versatile. The legend of the team.
Peter Lyle, PG, 30y, TSP=135
The best PG in the team. Also a legend. At the age of 30, he is already in the top 5 scorers in history. He hasn't received upgrades for several seasons, but it's enough to be a regular starter for the team.
Bradley MacShimes, PG/SG, 29y, TSP=131
A player with an excellent distribution of skills for the team, a tip in attack. But, unfortunately, the low stamina level inclines me to use it from the bench. He'll be really good there.
Scott Lawson, SG, 26y, TSP=131
I like the distribution of his skills a little less than Bradley's. But he has a high stamina and he keeps getting better. The main candidate for the starting lineup at the SG position.
Alpin Lochiel, PG/SG/SF, 26y, TSP=128
A little more versatile, but less strong in specialized skills. Does not receive upgrades for quite a long time. The main candidate to come off the bench.
Lee Michael, SF/PF, 27y, TSP=127
A strong and versatile defender with a high stamina. With Boyd, positions can be changed without loss of quality. The main candidate for the role of a starter, but only in good shape.

This Post:
319359.15 in reply to 319359.14
Date: 08/07/2023 13:26:36
Kirov Woodcutters
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Kirov Bricklayers
Jeffrey Chapp, PF/C, 25y, TSP=126
Has intriguing attacking skills, is versatile. Continues to receive upgrades, unfortunately secondary. He will receive minutes very rarely - the level of specialized skills, especially ID, is insufficient to receive minutes. It has a low stamina.
Shaun MacNuir, SG/SF, 27y, TSP=123
The same situation, he is versatile, but a low OD level will not give a chance to get minutes - there is high competition in his positions. It has a high stamina.
Kenneth MacPhee, PF/C, 22y, TSP=121
Young talent. I spent quite a lot of time in my debut season in the NT team. Already attacking very well near the ring. It is versatile and has a high stamina. I want to raise the ID level. Unfortunately, it has only 9 potential.
Claims to be the starting line-up.
Fingal Fitchy, SG/SF, 30y, TSP=121
I haven't received upgrades for several seasons either. He will play less and less every season. Nevertheless, in the new season he claims minutes, especially in the form of 9.
Alcock McClair, PG/SF, 24y, TSP=120
PG from the bench. Continues to develop. Perhaps it is he who should oust Lyle from the starting lineup, but so far it is far from that. He will be a more versatile player, but with a weaker throw. I want to have a higher profile defense and pass, while minutes on the court are not guaranteed.
Des Tempe, PF/C, 24y, TSP=118
Universal. Got good upgrades this season. MacPhee's main rival for a place in the starting lineup. I like both of them, but Des has a slightly higher profile defense and he passes better.
Nathan Johnson, SG/SF, 24y, TSP=116
Also received upgrades this season, a versatile player and defender. I like him, in the form of 8-9 I try to give him the opportunity to get minutes, but he is still weaker than competitors in position.
Lamont Blair, SF/PF, 28y, TSP=115
A versatile defender, he made the most of his potential. The level of the starting line-up is no longer pulling. Able to replace our bigmen. A contender for minutes.
Somerled Spens, C, 35y, TSP=114
Not so much passed on the profile skills. So far, I have not received downgrades by ID. He will be in the team next season, but it will certainly be a farewell season.
Kenneth Skene, C, 22y, TSP=104
The player with the highest level of ID, since the time when I run NT. Maybe he will be ready to get minutes next season. I will sell it in the off-season, I hope the new owner will continue its development.
We are also waiting for Gordon Lennie in the new season, I am intrigued by what skills he has.

This Post:
319359.16 in reply to 319359.11
Date: 08/15/2023 18:44:22
Big Gulp Reincarnated
III.11
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
The vilEliminators
Been fun training for u21, much luck in the future

To: TTS
This Post:
319359.17 in reply to 319359.16
Date: 08/16/2023 14:21:25
Kirov Woodcutters
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Kirov Bricklayers
Mutually! Thank you for preparing the player, Joshua is a great player.
It is a pity that the roster of the u21 team this season was not so good. The team will become much stronger in the next two seasons.
We will be happy if you suddenly decide to attract another Scottish player.