BuzzerBeater Forums

BB België > Forum rules

Forum rules (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 03/25/2008 06:25:18
Overall Posts Rated:
Please refer to the general BB-rules on forums.

The languages accepted in Belgian Forums are (in Alphabetical order):
Dutch
English
French
German

Posts in other languages will be removed!

thanks, and happy posting!

They are not your friends; they dispise you. I am the only one you can count on. Trust me.
This Post:
20943.2 in reply to 20943.1
Date: 06/22/2008 13:53:49
Overall Posts Rated:
scrimmages and PL-league requests in the correct sticky thread only!

They are not your friends; they dispise you. I am the only one you can count on. Trust me.
This Post:
20943.3 in reply to 20943.2
Date: 06/03/2012 14:40:58
Overall Posts Rated:
For NT/U21 coaches concerning advertising of NT/U21 players:

1) IF the player is on the U21/NT team ( in other words, he has a flag in his avatar) then you can advertise the player ( post links to the player, etc)

2) if the player is not on the U21/NT team, you cannot advertise the player on the fora (Even if he might be on the U21/NT in the futur)! However, you can suggest that their is an important player on the market and ask coaches to contact you for details.

3) the only person to advertise a player on sale, is the U21 Coach for player in the U21, and the NT coach for players in the NT!

Last edited by AthrunZala at 06/03/2012 14:41:49

This Post:
20943.4 in reply to 20943.3
Date: 07/06/2012 18:18:03
Estrellas Absurdas
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Almost Innocents
Special rules for players advertisements
- They are only allowed in the specific threads located in the national forums. These threads can only be created by a staff member, if your country needs one or the old one is closed, ask a staff member to open a new one.
- Only one ad. per week is allowed. You may post as many players as you like in your ad.
- Local users may advertise any of their players that is listed for sale, foreign users may only advertise players who have the nationality of the forum country. Players should be on the roster of the user who lists them for sale on the transfer list.
- No values (TPE) requests or discussions about the players are allowed.

Special national teams threads rules
- National coaches (only them) may advertise international players or prospects in the official NT threads as well.
- They may also warn about players that could be sold in the near future or ask for buyers for possible prospects or international players.
- If a player is not for sale, all users may post the player asking for feedback about his chances for making the NT or for training advice, but not to ask for offers.