306085.2 in reply to 306085.1
Date: 09/14/2020 08:56:51
Los Illuminatis
IV.29
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Los Sapos de Guanajuato
Dear all,

This summer is the time to start a new process.
I know Scotland has not a lot of active player however I am sure we can achieve great things all together.
Indeed, I want to become the national coach and start a process with you. A process that will provide positive results for all of us.

The first step of it will be to work closely with the U21 coach and be sure our youg players het the right training program.
Second step will be to avoid good national players to be retired and for this I have been able to save a good amount of savings.
The third one will be to bring my tactical added value and get positive results on the next competition the national squad will participate.
Finally I will ensure our best players will show the world their talent so you can also get excellent sales revenue when you will sell a national player.

I have been playing BB for 3 years now and I really want to start a collective project and I think the national team is the best approach for this.

I will also invite you all to be part of the national staff and create a group to be all connected during my time as head coach.

Please let me know if you have any question and trust the process.

Regards