Show messages by
This Post:
306049.2 in reply to 306049.1
Date: 09/09/2020 12:50:28
PortosConnection
III.8
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello !

Before resuming the game in season 39, I played from season 5 to season 28 (((http://www.buzzerbeater.com/team/27257/history.aspx))) where I ended up in Pro A, 8th in the national ranking.
I also obtained the first title of African champion in the history of Algeria U21 (((http://www.buzzerbeater.com/country/31/jnt/overview.aspx))).
I was also a scout for the French team, administrator of the Buzzerbeater France forum, tutor, journalist for the former Les Echos de BB newspaper and editor-in-chief of BuzzerbeaterNews.

Finally, I was the U21 coach of France for 4 seasons (s46-49 ((http://www.buzzerbeater.com/country/11/jnt/overview.aspx))), during which I reached the final of the consolation tournament and broke some records.
I speak english, french, spanish, portuguese and a bit russian.

On the staff side, I am ready to work with all managers interested in joining the adventure.

Regarding, my availability, they will be important, having easy access to BB every day and not foreseeing a long absence during the next 2 seasons.

Looking forward to discussing,
DJ

Last edited by DunkerJoe at 09/09/2020 13:06:07

This Post:
306049.3 in reply to 306049.1
Date: 09/09/2020 18:59:48
Overall Posts Rated:
Morning All.

I have put my hat in the ring to run the NT for the next two seasons. There are a couple of reasons for this which I will go into below, but firstly, I have been back in the game here for a couple of seasons now and really want the chance to help bring the NZ community back together. I was previously a manager of one of our more successful NZ sides at the time from season 8 through season 20. Unfortunately at that time I left the game and have only recently been bought back and its great to see a couple of NZ managers in a similar position.

The reason that I would like to do the job here is that I would like to more closely align the U21 side and the NT. I think with our small amount of managers available to train local players this is extremely important and we all need to be working hard on training NZ players.

I would ideally like to use the offsite that the U21 manager has already set up to keep local active managers informed and to also utilize the valuable database that Te-Ariki has constructed.

No real discussion needed potential result wise. My only aim here is to try and get some kiwi players being trained over the next few seasons.

Vote Kiwi......

This Post:
306049.4 in reply to 306049.3
Date: 09/13/2020 04:47:59
BSC Ērgļi
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
Good evening, New Zealand!

I'm seeing potential in this New Zealand team. I am ready to work for the next two seasons and i also want to arrange team for the next years. So im 100% ready to work with U21 trainer, to get players for New Zealand's future. Right now we have to work with what we have, we have great players, and with their best shape we can fight in our group. Of course im not gonna lie, and say, that we're gonna win the Asian championship, but we'll try out best. I think the main aim is to get united system, where every New Zealand manager is informed about whats going on, and every manager who have our players is informed about training and shape maintenance.

Of course im not the most experienced manager in buzzer beater, but i have almost 20 season experience if you include my last team. I understand this game and can do the things i promised above.
Right now, there is 19 active teams in New Zealand, so we need to keep that number or even go higher.

So this was my late little speech, feel free to ask questions in debates thread, and vote for me, if you think your community needs a manager like me!