BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Ireland > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
304636.2 in reply to 304636.1
Date: 06/02/2020 20:33:09
Radioactives
III.14
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
The Bench Warmers
Greetings!

I am Rad Chad, a manager from the Philippines.

I figured to run as a U21 Manager in order to help your National Team recover and bring it back to its track.
I would like to help in establishing a U21 Program for the team to use and to manage properly our youngsters.
I have been a U21 Scout for a couple of season in my home country.
I’ve already done some scouting up to Division 2, so if you got queries about the players in my pool, just hit me up.
Finally, we will do our best in bringing glory to the nation. Things may not be fruitful in my first two seasons but we’ll make sure our future is secured.

Good luck to everyone and God bless us all!
Stay safe.

This Post:
304636.3 in reply to 304636.1
Date: 06/03/2020 18:37:54
Hurlingham
IV.37
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Pedocin team
A big hello to all of the friends of Ireland,

my name is Riccardo and I am the coach of HURLINGHAM team of the second Italian league. I have been in the world of BB for 5 years since I started in the 34th season...

Now I have decided to apply for the leadership of an under 21 team because the part of BB that I like the most is training, organization and programming. If I am going to be the coach of the team I can't promise anyone that we will win every match, but I can promise that well trained players will be called up to the under 21 team.

We have to give recognition of the time dedicated to BB to all the coaches who give space to their young players. And that's exactly what we are going to do because only well trained players will enter the team. My intention is to start a project that involves the selection of 12 promising 18 / 19 years old, well trained in the hands of available managers. These players will be added to the top 5 players aged 20 / 21.
The goal is to have in the medium term 21 year old players who have a good level of play, so that they find space in the national team.

I hope to obtain your confidence and I promise that I will dedicate to this my task all the necessary time to give you the maximum satisfaction and to have a good time!

If there are questions I am ready to answer.

This Post:
304636.4 in reply to 304636.1
Date: 06/03/2020 18:58:20
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello fellow Irish team Coaches,
Once again i am going to put my name in the hat to become the U21 coach as i feel we have failed in that area for a number of years now.

My plan just like the last tenure i had is to develop players that can progress to the national team. This will mean training and a lot of it, it will mean dedication from managers who want to see the Irish team grow from U21 to senior level.

Regardless of how well i did in the past with the national teams, this work was not done alone, it was done by a collective of Irish team coaches developing players and communicating to me there intentions for their players along with my recomended training needs of what the team needed.

So i ask you , only if you are willing to put time and effort into training young Irish prospects for the good of our nation (one per team will do) then vote for my tenure again.

Thanks for your support

Regards,

Eddie,
Longshots Team Manager.