National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
Message deleted
This Post:
294852.3 in reply to 294852.1
Date: 07/19/2018 13:42:34
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello. I am Driver. I would like to be your next NT Manager. I wrote everything about tactics on Croatian forum. I have knowledge and a lot of experience. I was Croatian NT Manager few seasons back when Croatia was in the same position like Sweden now. Without any doubt I could lead Sweden to better rankings. I had success with my own club. Last year I was very close to win B3. Having players on top level is something that I am accustomed to. It would be my honor to lead Sweden to better things. Thank you.

Last edited by Giuseppe at 07/19/2018 15:59:15

This Post:
294852.4 in reply to 294852.3
Date: 07/20/2018 08:08:17
Ratu BK
SBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Thanks for the interest and this looks like a strong candidate to me. The Swedish community is small but we have a couple of really good players and a few on the way too. (Nachtmahr has put us in a good position here.)
(trophy)

This Post:
294852.5 in reply to 294852.4
Date: 07/21/2018 06:10:49
Stavanger Titans
III.6
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
The Vikings
Dear Sweden,

My name is Michael and hereby I apply you be the next swedish NT manager.
Who I am ? I am a passionate BB-manager for a loooong time, since season 3. My teams are the Stavanger Titans in Germany and The Vikings in Utopia. Why Stavanger ? I lived for 3,5 year in Stavanger and I am a big fan of the Scandinavian way of life. And I miss that nearly every day. And I speak (unfortunately write ) Norwegian , so I can understand also Swedish.
My biggest success es in BB? I was NT Manager of Saudi-Arabia, Germany and Canada. In addition, I trained Sven Tjäderborg for the actual Swidish NT (but I had to sell him at the end of the season). I also have two other trainees in my utopian team. And I try to bring them to the NT.
Vision ? I was with Germny an especially with Canada in a similar or worse. I am a good friend of Nachtmahr, so I know the strength and the weaknesses of the team quite well. And since I know him that good, I know he did a tremendous job. I will try to do my best to be the next best NT you deserve.

If you have question. I am eager to answer all of them. But it take maybe a few hours since I am in vacation.
Best,
Michael.

Hell Ya - We are coming from the North to conquer your arena ...