BuzzerBeater Forums

Help - English > Sub Levels For Skills?/Training Help

Sub Levels For Skills?/Training Help

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 04/25/2017 09:40:36
Overall Posts Rated:
I have been doing 1v1 Forwards for my two trainees since the start of this season and I don't know what is happening to one of them. The perennial allstar trainee only got 4 pops in 6 weeks(3 DR 1HA) and so far none in JS or IS which I know 1v1 Forwards trains. I was debating on whether I should make this thread this Friday when training comes out if I don't get atleast 2 pops(1 JS 1 IS) but I decided to make this thread today. Are there such things as sub-levels. For example if someone has 6 JS is it possible that the actual skill is 5.6 or 6.4?

Also, what do you guys think is the best way to train my players? I am thinking of making them a SF/PF combo. Here are their skills.

(41650067)

Weekly salary: $ 3 936

DMI: 58500
Height: 6'10" / 208 cm
Potential: perennial allstar
Game Shape: proficient

Jump Shot: respectable Jump Range: respectable
Outside Def.: inept Handling: strong
Driving: proficient ↑ Passing: respectable
Inside Shot: mediocre Inside Def.: respectable
Rebounding: respectable Shot Blocking: respectable
Stamina: mediocre Free Throw: mediocre

Experience: atrocious TSP: 68 (42 + 26)

(41936692)
Weekly salary: $ 3 361

DMI: 35200
Height: 6'8" / 203 cm
Potential: superstar
Game Shape: strong

Jump Shot: respectable Jump Range: average
Outside Def.: respectable Handling: proficient
Driving: proficient ↑ Passing: average
Inside Shot: strong Inside Def.: respectable
Rebounding: mediocre Shot Blocking: pitiful
Stamina: awful Free Throw: average

Experience: atrocious TSP: 66 (44 + 22)

Thanks in Advance!

This Post:
286401.2 in reply to 286401.1
Date: 04/25/2017 09:56:02
Woodbridge Wreckers
DBA Pro A
Overall Posts Rated:
Yes, there are indeed sublevels but do realize that 1v1 trains JS and IS at a very slow pace only. Check the training simulator (you can find it in the BB Help programs thread) to find the training speed of each skill per training in the Coefficients tab.

Seeing the height of your players I'd make them PF's with good secondary skills. Your 6'10" PAS will train slowly in things like OD which is low, so to make him a good SF combo would take long. Depending on your trainer and ability to train, you can take into account how much time you can spend on secondaries without failing to reach their potential. Nice trainees.