BuzzerBeater Forums

Malaysia - I.1 > S32: Nothing is written!

S32: Nothing is written!

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
273340.5 in reply to 273340.4
Date: 09/04/2015 05:36:21
MyBBTeam
MBBA
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Tak Cuba Tak Tahu
I'm surprise, 1/3 into the season and I've got the most wins. lol.
This won't last long.

You did it last season, your team looks even stronger this season, I don't see any reason why you wouldn't do it again.

Once the cup is over, and when teams stop playing off position like plenty of us right now the title chances will look a bit clearer for some teams. Every team will be very dangerous once when they stop playing centers at point guard, and resting their players for cups

The cup will be very challenging from now on, teams wanting to pursue the tournament adventure will lose some league games so if the best teams go the furthest in the tournament, title chances won't get clearer anytime soon.

Wonder if the lack in posts by others is due to lack of interest or never check forums in the first place....

It took me some seasons before finding/using the forums and how useful they can be.

Keeping a minimal roster while focusing on training up Ethan.

Many teams would love to have your "minimal" roster. Ethan is becoming a real star this season: best MBBA scorer and a major player in the NT.

This Post:
273340.6 in reply to 273340.5
Date: 09/24/2015 17:10:31
MyBBTeam
MBBA
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Tak Cuba Tak Tahu
What a final! Red East Devils won after overtime in a thriller game, one of the most interesting finish in Malaysian cup history without a doubt.

Congratulations to Red East Devils who won after being on the losing side last season. Congratulations to D-Challenger who was the best challenger and who sent a statement for his first season in MBBA.

This Post:
273340.8 in reply to 273340.6
Date: 09/24/2015 22:24:02
Overall Posts Rated:
What a final! Red East Devils won after overtime in a thriller game, one of the most interesting finish in Malaysian cup history without a doubt.

Congratulations to Red East Devils who won after being on the losing side last season. Congratulations to D-Challenger who was the best challenger and who sent a statement for his first season in MBBA.

Agree, it was really close as I'm trailing behind 13-16 points after 2nd set. Wonder how this could happen sudden being well beaten by D-Challenger at 2nd set; a 16 points margin as I could never make it a comeback.

This is my first trophy since I joined this game. Thanks again everyone.

Yeah, it was a good game by both teams. Congratulations, Ron!

Kamsahamida.

This Post:
273340.9 in reply to 273340.8
Date: 10/22/2015 17:20:23
MyBBTeam
MBBA
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Tak Cuba Tak Tahu
Here are the last games of the regular season and what is at stake:

D-Challenger vs. Too Cool
It's quite simple, the winner will be in the playoffs while the loser may finish #5 or #6.

RedDevilz Basketball Club vs. Nick Of Time
While NOT is looking at the 5th spot, it's the survival game for RedDevilz as they should get relegated if they don't win this game.

Kelana Jaya Knights vs. Red East Devils
KJK needs to win in order to secure the 2nd spot and have the home court advantage during the playoffs first round. RED needs to win to avoid the #8 and being relegated, a win combined win a NOT defeat should make them finish #6.

SRK St Agnes vs. KwaiWah
The two teams can't go down, KwaiWah is looking at the 2nd spot to get and SRK St Agnes may get the best MBBA W/L ratio by winning this game.

Rampaging Bulls vs. Chronic Cynics
CCC doesn't seem to want to stay in MBBA while Rampaging Bulls are condemned to the playdowns. The result of this game won't matter unless...

MyBBTeam vs. Double Lee
Double Lee needs to win this game to secure their 5th spot, they won't go higher and shouldn't go lower as CCC doesn't look like a winning team. For MyBBTeam, their playoffs rank will be decided by the issue of this game, either #3 or #4.

MadzBeater vs come OWN me
The winner will finish #2 while the loser may finish either #3 or #4 depending on the previous game result.

PeeJay Reds vs Rusty Shot
The best team against the worst team, the result should not surprised anyone as PJR needs to win to secure the 1st spot and Rusty Shot shouldn't get their second win of the season.

This Post:
273340.11 in reply to 273340.10
Date: 10/23/2015 09:17:09
MyBBTeam
MBBA
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Tak Cuba Tak Tahu
The problem for you to lose this last game is that you won't get the home court advantage in case you reach the MBBA finals against PJR or the winner of MadzBeater/come OWN me. In any cases, I will follow very carefully what happens in Big 8 as many things can change with that last game of the regular season. Great 8's last games are not as interesting.

This Post:
273340.13 in reply to 273340.12
Date: 10/24/2015 21:44:50
Overall Posts Rated:
Good bye MBBA. This season is really an exciting one. Need to prepare the life at Div II. Wholesale changes, i have no ideas need how many season to make a comeback for Piala & back to MBBA.

Good luck in life everyone.

This Post:
273340.14 in reply to 273340.13
Date: 10/25/2015 11:57:16
MyBBTeam
MBBA
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Tak Cuba Tak Tahu
The league was very competitive and I'm sorry to see you going down. RED was one of the rising team as you won the cup. It's a shame that you play in B3 and won't be able to defend your chance as you should have.

If I were you, I would keep either Justine or Aganit (or maybe both) and focus on Aganit's training with maybe one or 2 more young players. Depending in which league you will play, coming back to MBBA could be a very easy task (II.2 and II.3) or a challenging one (II.1 and II.4).

Advertisement