BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > What you do on Buzzerbeater?

What you do on Buzzerbeater?

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
262043.7 in reply to 262043.6
Date: 08/31/2014 23:32:07
Overall Posts Rated:
Be active on the public side, do nothing behind the scenes".

Gold!

So i do the following
a) Forums - threads with replies to me
b) Forums - other threads, usually Suggestions or other threads im following, or Federation im in.
c) Team management - I usually plan for the weeks game at the start of the week, so i know roughly what im doing for each game, who is playing etc.... i don't change too often the Tuesday or Thursday game once ive set it on the Saturday.
d) Obviously things come along, like draft or transfers, where i change the focus of what im looking at, but in general, the above is the order in which i do things

So I rarely use the News, and i rarely have BB-mail, but if i do, ill click on that first, i personally am not active with NT or U21 teams at the moment.
The economy page? OMG my economy is like a well oiled machine, i have no need for that page anymore! haha.

Last edited by Coach Regan at 08/31/2014 23:38:08

This Post:
262043.8 in reply to 262043.1
Date: 09/02/2014 18:27:51
Neverwinter
CGBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
When there is nothing to do, I check the transfer list. Not that I intend to buy/sell, it's just fun to check out players. I usually check Montenegrin players, and expensive players, I want to see their skill sets.

That being said, I would like to have a page where biggest transfers would be listed, maybe from past 7 days, and current season. It would be fun to check which teams are buying and selling top players. I wrote it in suggestions, but it didn't garner much attention..