BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Cyprus > [NAZ] Informations about new Team

[NAZ] Informations about new Team

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 11/25/2008 04:27:03
Overall Posts Rated:
I will send a first BB-mail in which I inform to you that your player is in CYPRUS NT DATA BASE.
I need information about your players and i want help you giving a training plan for them.
In the first BB-Mail you receive you have to spend a few words answer me, if not i cannot have a relashionship with you your player can be erased from data base and from National Team.
We need to communicate, we need to expand this community, but we can do a lot of things for now and for the future!

U21 players will play in U21 team, no more for Senior Team! ExTraNO_nInO can choose 18 players... Best u21 players, so we can fight for U21 European Qualification!; so players like Genaridis, Florakis, Pitsikokos, Dramalis will not be convocated for the first team, but for U21 Team (if ExTraNO_nInO want, obviously!).
I did not expect anything by senior team in the first year, but we have to grow up, learning how to train and cooperating for NT without neglecting our targets of Championship, National Cup or BB Cup (even when...)

I need that you can train players as i want, or like that. I cannot convocate a 19 years old player who are not trained! I cannot convocate a player who didn't play in his Team. I cannot convocate a player from a user that didn't answer to me in BB-Mail within 15 days!

I need to know improvements WEEKLY by BB-Mail of your players so i can up-date my Data Base.

If you have any questions or suggestments I'm here for you.

This Post:
60677.2 in reply to 60677.1
Date: 11/27/2008 06:34:28
Overall Posts Rated:
The Cypriot community has to improve, but so far very few of you are helping me! I would ask more participation, if it's possible, especially by more experienced users, as Marinaki, Tursun, Jason 1983, Cruellord and Panick1992, for example! I'm asking this because if we all work together as early as next season could we have good results in next round elimination.

This year we cannot, because I discovered how to release some players VERY STRONG (even with potential MVP, Hall of Famer, Superstar) and I have to make a sacrifice of my national slots, since that UNDER21 must follow its own path to achieve this year a good result in Europe, thanks to Kaikas, Genaridis, Dramalis and others.

I trust in your support for this initiative, which does not allow me to have a high enthusiasm. There are always 10 players Cypriots that I think the strongest at the moment. Unfortunately the enthusiasm inevitably fall, but this is part of the game and that's why I have explained how the situation is. Now there are 5 players: Pikoulakis, Gavilas, Asteropoulos, Patsatzis and Fitopoulos.

Among several weeks, there will be others. Always confident in your support. Soon will come the rankings for the best under 18y.o. and 19y.o. Finally I came into possession of all necessary informations, even if I had to do the 3 at night, because many users, including non-Cypriots have not help me sending skills of athletes as requested. That's for it that i ask you, if it's possible, more cooperation, because it is useful for everyone!

Add and wonder if anyone can offer for a staff position, especially translators, to have a more clear and immediate communication.

Thanks for your efforts. Best Regards

Steve Makis

NT Coach

This Post:
60677.3 in reply to 60677.2
Date: 11/27/2008 09:19:45
Overall Posts Rated:
Here we go!

After a long night and a lot of consideration I've made my first National Recruitment. I've choosen only >21 players, so ExTraNO_nInO can work as he want with under21 players, even better than mine.
As I said before I'm looking for the future and my project will be for a long term (may be 3 or 4 years!) but I think it's the right thing to do.

I present to you first recruitment players:

Point Guard

S. Akoulis -> from Trulex in Bosna i Hercegovina, by Van Helsing as manager.
He's a complete point man, he can play two positions for sure, may be three sometimes. He's a really talented player New Entry

A. Goutis -> from utah&jazzz here in Cyprus, by tursun as manager.
He's similar to Akoulis (more rebounding, less talent) and he can give something important from the bench

Shooting Guard

D. Mpourdas -> from EMU here in Cyprus by EMU as manager.
He's a great shooter from everywhere, he's a great terminal.

Y. Afroudakis -> from nikolas nba in Cyprus II by pirkolas as manager.
He's a really talented player, glacial at free throws attempt. New Entry

Small Forward

H. Gavalas -> from anasa in Cyprus II he will be free agent next week.
Recruited because is first of all the best Small Forward >21 you in Cyprus without training. I think is important coach him for 1 or 2 season even if he's already 22 y.o. New Entry

P. Rinokeros -> from Çilingir Çerçi National Champion by Tiryaki as manager.
He's a pretty good shooter and a right defender, but he's horrible at free throws, but he's for sure an experienced player!

Power Forward

V. Vlahos -> from Çilingir Çerçi National Champion by Tiryaki as manager.
Even if Tiryaki wants trade him I think is a really important rebounder for this National Team.

Y. Meletiou -> from The Virgins here in Cyprus II by Katwmilitis as manager.
He's a poor stamina player, but he can play three roles (SF, PF and C). Even if he's 22 y.o. we have to train him a lot... New Entry

Centre

N. Serdaris -> from real impalatore from my country (Italy) by contevlad as manager.
It's not a phenom, but he's really important for us in the paint. New Entry

K. Tsoutsounelos -> from Anaisthitoi here in Cyprus by atimos as manager.
He can't run or shoot free throws, but what we need in the paint, defence and rebounding!

Last edited by Steve Makis™ at 11/27/2008 09:44:35

This Post:
60677.4 in reply to 60677.3
Date: 11/30/2008 19:26:11
Overall Posts Rated:
2 National Players for future and present of National Team are free agent right now :

Nikos Pikoulas (6924283) with 4 atrocious and 4 will respectable, certainly with a secondary non-existent (except for the jumper that's average), but with that salary could upgrade anywhere (Cyprus has 3 Scouted Center between 18years including him!)

Haris Gavalas (7133667) He's among the best small forward seniors currently on BB for Cyprus, which lacks in "matter". Complete and flexible, he could be marvellous for a I.1 team!

Thank you all for your interest and cooperation.

This Post:
60677.5 in reply to 60677.4
Date: 12/03/2008 18:08:10
Overall Posts Rated:
2 National Players for future and present of National Team are free agent right now :

Nikos Pikoulas (6924283) with 4 atrocious and 4 will respectable, certainly with a secondary non-existent (except for the jumper that's average), but with that salary could upgrade anywhere (Cyprus has 3 Scouted Center between 18years including him!)

Haris Gavalas (7133667) He's among the best small forward seniors currently on BB for Cyprus, which lacks in "matter". Complete and flexible, he could be marvellous for a I.1 team!

Thank you all for your interest and cooperation.

You are obviously working hard and show a lot of enthusiasm! Pikolulas is now a member of my team and - as discussed via PM - I will initially raise his Inside skills but on the long run also balance some skills, e.g. using 1 on 1.
He will become a Center first (but no Mono-Monster) and might be useful as a PF and even SF on the long run.

We can exchange on the details.

(I thought at least someone should answer in here...)

Last edited by Pallu at 12/03/2008 18:09:29

This Post:
60677.6 in reply to 60677.5
Date: 12/05/2008 08:31:48
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi Guys,
I was looking for NT improvements this week and I saw a horrible shape of Mpourdas (inept), but also many players have a poor shape, so I suggest to you that this players have to play during the week between 48 and 78 minutes.

Thanks a lot for your interest

PS: you will benefit too about a good player shape!!!! Not only NT team... I would it will be clear!

Steve Makis

This Post:
60677.7 in reply to 60677.6
Date: 12/05/2008 17:25:40
Overall Posts Rated:
Selam gençler,
Bu haftaki milli takım gelişmelerine bakıyordumki ne göreyim aman yarabbi Mpourdasın hali nedir öyle, durum bu kadarlada kalmıyor daha vahim bir hal alıyor birçok oyuncu yetersiz durumda. Bu durumda size bu oyuncularınızı hafta içinde 48 ile 78 dakikalara çıkarmanızı öneririm.

İlginiz içün teşekkürler.
Bu arada bu dediklerimi yaparsanız sizin yararanıza.Sadece milli takımda değil kendi takımınızdaki performanslarıda artar.
Steve Makis
Türkçeye çevirilmiş halidir.

This Post:
60677.8 in reply to 60677.7
Date: 12/08/2008 06:50:21
Overall Posts Rated:
And just as well have said ... here's new Cypriots put on the free agent list:

Asimakis Asteropoulos (7140872): 20 y.o., he has mediocre basis. As a Small Forward he should be trained in Outside Defence for a season as a guard, but could also develop as Power Forward for a trainer of big men. It could be a national of the next U21.

Nikos Patsatzis (7140882): 19 y.o., good potential, has an atrocious free throws to grow a little, but I am quietly satisfied for now in Cyprus! He has high salary and also assume decimals scattered here and there. Surely trainable for "Dwarf" coaches!

Pakis Fitopoulos (7144421): 19 y.o. , potential among the most important, he has good height, he already begins with a respectable jumper as this may allow for some focus only on the training skill "tour" as Big Men.

Fitopoulos and Patsatzis between 2 years (but perhaps 1), have good chances of becoming U21 national players. Perhaps Asteropoulos may, if well trained, aspire to seniores between 2 years

This Post:
60677.9 in reply to 60677.8
Date: 12/15/2008 08:22:49
Overall Posts Rated:
6 interesting Cypriots Players are now on Free Agent Market!

Manthos Politakis: (6596928) ok, he's not Micheal Jordan and I know he's 22 years too, but with a respectable in outside defence and hall of famer as potential he could have a good market, don't you?

Yiorgos Gennatos: (6839431) here we are serious, but really! 19 years old, MVP as potential. A small Shooting Guard that has to increase his Jumper. A great respectable on rebouding!

Nasos Papitzakis: (6839436) potential star, but 19 years old for him too. I like him very much, so much so, which the horribilis second play of Cyprus (Goutis) game shape, he has played, among other things, playing very little because (according to me, and others) bug. It has beautiful skill to play Point Guard and Shooting Guard.

Agamemnonas Karamichalis: (6839862) Power Forward with an amazing Jump Shot! 20 years old, potential star, not a crack, but counting that his team was botted, this is 6 weeks that is continuously trained in Jump Shot (so much so that you come at a considerable!). He has to be put like Power Forward and train him on Centre-Power Forward Skills (Inside shooting, Inside defense, Rebounding!)

Nakis Tompoulis: (6839869) "dwarf" with perennial all star as potential. 20 years old, but the first 6 skills are added up 31! He will certainly not the young Tony Parker, but more of a chance to see the U21 next year if well trained.

Yiannis Varozis: (7398399) 18 years old very interesting. Hanling is pityful, but improved with a couple of rounds of Man to Man! Playerthat I love because he starts from a respectable on passing and Outside Defence! He could became a great player for Cyprus if well trained...

This Post:
60677.10 in reply to 60677.9
Date: 12/22/2008 08:42:22
Overall Posts Rated:
Week that come... Cypriot who goes! (in free agent list!)

Stelios Routseas: (6892212) What's this? Well... it's a good question... BB says guard (but 203cm?...?), no skills are incredible except the respectable on blocks... potential is starter... If I'll buy him, I'll train as Small Forward. He starts from 5 skills-average (1 in Outside Defense! which is good to train for a 203cm), he should be "pumped" for a season on Inside Defense and then on Jump Shot. He's the third overall among cypriot's 18 years old. I think that if trained, as well as a center or play :-) in national we should get there easily, but well trained, ok?!

Nikos Kastrinakis: (7084291) Proficient on jumper... training set and then forgotten by his coach, "disappeared" 6 weeks ago. It is not exceptional, but a proficient on Jumper is quiet good...

Akis Telionis: (7117588) A hall of famer of 19 y.o. has its charm, especially if he's 2.06 with a good skills as Power Forward whereas it has never taken a workout. If you train forwards, you have to buy him!

Garifallos Sougklakos: (7119055) 19 y.o. MVP, I could make the same Telionis' speech for many aspects. He has not Jump Range, but if well trained can become Small Forward or Power Forward with respectable on outside defence ... by AP for me a C, 3 roles can be if well trained ...

This Post:
60677.11 in reply to 60677.10
Date: 01/05/2009 07:35:52
Overall Posts Rated:
And it's Monday... and 2 Cypriots goes on Transfer Market!

Yiorgos Kaliasis: (7529531) was released only now... if he had been trained from the beginning of this season he was already on U21 National Team next year, but it has not said that this doesn't happen equally ... it depends on who will buy him and how he will be trained ... obviously! Excellent potential (superstar), he also has some Outside Defense and Passing! Driving and Handling are atrocious that could still pop-up a little for training as secondary skill. He starts from a beautiful 19 for the 3 skill for a Inside Player (more than a 216cm). He's an excellent prospectus.

Stergios Karsiotis: (7529533) here it needs a lot of will :-) age is a worse point... if he was 18 years he could be better for sure... May be i could buy him and train him... mmm... I'll think about if the price don't go up (not more than 100k), but I believe that potential will bring higher for some newbies. The horrific passages is in my brake, as well as age, for the rest is quiet trainable, in my opinion.