This Post:
322005.2 in reply to 322005.1
Date: 11/29/2023 23:46:45
Las Fierbinti
III.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi

Nice to meet You all

My real name is Cosmin and i'd like to coach your Nt.

The personal team which i 'm coaching in this moment is realy new.One season only.But i'm in game sincer 2012.BCM ZALAU was the first team i coached.I was the campion of RBBA in season 32&43.

Also i coached u21 Romania from 40 to 43 seasons.

Unfortunately in my community ,right now îs an monopol on both the NT and u21 teams ,i 'm not in the same Page with them because other ideas are not taken in consideration ,so i decided to give my time and talents to another proiect.I would like to be the Malaysian NT project.Hope You all agree the idea.

I see that even If îs a small community the team has better players than bigger comunities with more managers.I think i can contribute with my experience and desire to win ,in order to make Malaysian team better and stronger.With your help of course.

I wish You all the Best,

Greetings from Romania!

This Post:
322005.3 in reply to 322005.2
Date: 12/01/2023 09:23:51
BC Žalgiris -
EBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Žaliai Balti -
Hey Everyone ,
Don't need to introduce myself once again, past 2 seasons was on board with Malaysian NT..2 seasons ago It started rebuilding period for Malaysian community,It's super important training plan to follow up for back to top. Even tho community Is not that big but it was perfect example what you can achieve with small community and what players can build. You had one of the strongest NT worldwide..We need good 5-6 seasons at least to reach average NT name,sadly all 'Legends' aged and skill dropped like leafs
Regarding the previous seasons,regardless some lack of fortune and lost few games either in OT or with buzzerbeater season was good, see some positive vibes! With most of you contacted via PM with training plans and your team plans...hope so our future is bright

Best wishes,
Vy