This Post:
319812.8 in reply to 319812.7
Date: 11/20/2023 13:58:29
MyBBTeam
MBBA
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Tak Cuba Tak Tahu
Indeed, it was a close one! As expected, Taiwan won a close one against UAE so here we are! Semifinals against Philippines. In the other group, Indonesia managed to beat HK by 5 to reach the semifinals as well. HK only had a 1-point overall difference over Singapore. It must be a first that 3 of the 5 Asian bigs don't qualify for semifinals.

I expect Australia to face Philippines for the finals but we won't give up before the final buzzer. Let's go Malaysia!

This Post:
319812.9 in reply to 319812.8
Date: 11/22/2023 06:06:23
One Punch Malaysia
MBBA
Overall Posts Rated:

Best of Luck Malaysia !!!

Last edited by Atlentico at 11/22/2023 10:39:51

This Post:
319812.10 in reply to 319812.6
Date: 11/23/2023 13:03:20
Luna Noir
MBBA
Overall Posts Rated:
Congratulations on this season's performance!!!

I have been in contact with malaysian staff previously, I tried my luck many times last season in the draft, the draft is horrible to say the least... as I have gotten tired of waiting I checked the transfer list

Lo and behold, a lot of great malaysian players are on the TL, some of them still have potential to be developed further

Vibhumat Dixit (50520248) - i have bid
Joe bin Podtung (49984823) - entered negotiations for price to be lowered
Adriano Graça (49339230) - superstar, but can use some passing training for a few weeks and some rebounding or inside def, to be decided

1st . Vibhumat Dixit, I can turn him into a 250k center in the following seasons, here I need help from the most seasoned vets
2nd . Joe Bin, I had this player in my team previously, now I can finish his training

What I propose

next season
- few weeks of passing next season, followed by a few weeks of rebounding until joe bin reaches 12 or 13 in rebounding, inside shot if i still have weeks of training left

after next season
bigger focus on IS/ID, a few weeks of passing

in 3 seasons
finish their training, finish PA to atleast 13/14, ideally IS/ID would reach 19/18, or 19/19, or 20/19, let's see how it goes

Godspeed and good luck malaysia

edit: with dixit's high rebounding, i am trying to evaluate my options, i can bring dixit's rebounding to 17? because of joe bin....

or should i skip rebounding and focus on IS/PA/ID right away?

Last edited by Noir at 11/23/2023 13:05:02

This Post:
319812.13 in reply to 319812.12
Date: 11/25/2023 06:47:37
Luna Noir
MBBA
Overall Posts Rated:
I cannot give them RB

Dixit is 16 RB, 12 IS, 12 SB, more or less good ID

in 3 seasons I can up his passing, IS, ID and let him be a very good center for NT, or atleast very solid back up plus merchandise

Joe bin i don't know if I will get him, his coach is not answering my bb mails. Malaysian players that I have seen in TL I don't like them. I am saving to buy a 60 TSP HOF but with good build, my time line is 3 seasons, if when I finish dixit training I don't see any good 18 HOF with 60 TSP or around 60 TSP i am not going to train malay

This Post:
319812.14 in reply to 319812.13
Date: 11/26/2023 05:06:49
MyBBTeam
MBBA
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Tak Cuba Tak Tahu
I am saving to buy a 60 TSP HOF but with good build

That's quite difficult to find! I don't even know if I've seen one before. The highest TSP for a Malaysian rookie for last season's draft was 54 with Superstar (8) potential. Among my players, Anton Chris had 56 TSP when he was drafted and Justin Pius had 55 TSP. They both have Hall of Fame potential and had been contributing to the NT. My best ever drafted player was Zhuang Changming with All time great potentil, I didn't keep track of his TSP when he was drafted but I'm pretty sure it was a bit below 60.

In other words, I'm trying to say that your target may be unrealistic. If I were you, I would target a 55 TSP HOF. That's still difficult to find but it sounds totally possible and enough to end up with a 140/150 TSP NT player.

Edit: if I find such a player in this season's draft, I will suggest to his manager to put the player on the transfer list so you may consider starting training him next season.

Last edited by Nico4nicolas at 11/26/2023 05:08:09

This Post:
319812.15 in reply to 319812.14
Date: 11/26/2023 13:24:07
Luna Noir
MBBA
Overall Posts Rated:
Thank you very much nicolas, i have learned a lot with you!

From what I see on the TL and from this season's BB winner/finalist, for me it seems that 150TSP is too little nowadays if you want to compete with the best, in the lastt seasons i have been learning a lot, reading the forums, discord, etc and I want to build 2 players of 155+ TSP

Ideally malay, but if that's not possible I will have to build other country then

I can get a 56+ HoF TSP 18y, in 3 seasons for sure, but his build needs to be good, for now I will train dixit and adriano graça for a bit, I think adriano will become an interesting option for my team and for the malay NT let's see, regarding dixit the goal is to make him classic center/pf, 18/17/17

Good luck malay and see you in 3 seasons!

This Post:
319812.17 in reply to 319812.16
Date: 11/27/2023 17:15:20
Luna Noir
MBBA
Overall Posts Rated:
What would you say that I should avoid in order not to cap them, leave 19 IS, 18 ID, to reach for last? What are the skills I should avoid in hititng them for last? I see a lot of HOFS with 150 TSP for PF position, with very high IS/ID, and very high Outside skills

This Post:
319812.18 in reply to 319812.11
Date: 12/05/2023 05:56:48
Las Fierbinti
III.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Ok

First of all i wish to thank all for being elected.Together i think we can improve ourselfs ,we can learn something each from another.I'll try to do my best to repay your confidence.

I already started to send private messages to all managers which have interesting players in their teams to know their plans for players.For training or for selling. if someone has enough bank to spent on players it would be nice if he would send PM.Also in terms of team infrastructure how the things are?

This is what i mean.

"Team Infrastructure

Serving as part of the Arena Designer, Team Infrastructure is a collection of five buildings that provide various options for team improvement. Each of the buildings is available in three levels, but having even the lowest level of any of them should be considered luxury, therefore they are not intended for fresh teams, and even seasoned managers might need to carefully consider investing in them. This is not only due to some pretty steep initial building costs, but also due to high weekly maintenance costs that they carry with them.

Here are the five team infrastructure buildings and their effects:

1. Gym - training is hard, but a well equipped gym will motivate players to spend extra time training, giving a wider range of skills a slight boost. The effect is very similar to the already existing cross training, in essence, the gym is giving your team more cross training "slots". Higher gym levels provide more personal trainers and additional equipment, giving the team even more cross training "slots".

2. Training Court - spending valuable training time on free throws is always a hard bargain, most teams opting to do in the offseason, when normal training minutes are harder to achieve anyway. The training court will enable players to work on their free throws during the season, additional to normal training. The effect is not nearly as large as dedicating a full week of training to free throws, but at least those weeks will not be necessary as often as they are now.

3. Health&Recovery Center - the good doctor needs all the help he can get! Additional staff, special diagnostics and therapy equipment, etc... The effect of the Health& Recovery center is quite straightforward: the higher the level, the quicker the healing.

4. TV&Radio Station - there's no better way to build up the hype for the upcoming match than through the media! Having TV and radio shows promoting the team achievements, past and present, will result in fans buying more merchandise, tolerate losses more easily and celebrate wins longer. But keep in mind, there are limits to how high the fan spirit can rise. Additionally, season ticket sales will also have a nice boost, especially with higher levels.

5. Merchandise Store - having a luxurious store in a prominent spot will boost merchandise sales. Similarly like investing in a nice arena design, the store will take a long time to return the initial investment but after that it will generate pure profit."

I would like to know if does exist an external group(more privacy ) where we can exchange ideas about games,players what is to be done whitout beeing scouted by foreign managers.It could be for example an WhatsApp group.

There are things which need to be improved about team and i dont 't wanna expose them here.

Rosters changes will be made ,some players will be added but i will also rennounce to some of the existing players .It's important to have the best players available .Next the game shapes .Please take care about players weekly minutes.

Have a good day/evening to all.

Advertisement