BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Malaysia > National Team Debate Thread

National Team Debate Thread (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
318994.2 in reply to 318994.1
Date: 05/18/2023 01:47:11
BC Žalgiris -
EBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Žaliai Balti -
Hello everyone,
Vycka is my name.
After a two-season layoff from training NT wants to get back into the game and spend my time wisely. I observe the individual who trained the previous four seasons has been inactive since the beginning of April.
A few words about myself;

Playing BB Since S31.
Back-to-back League titles. Three-time Cup winner.
I began my coaching career with the Iran National Team for four seasons, am familiar with the Asian Championship, and have spent many hours analysing teams. Of course, the top three teams are China (4), Hong Kong (5), and Taiwan (13) with the remainder competing at the same level. The objective is to bite the top heads and collect the awards.
Former England National Team coach. The European continent was also scouted. I have experience on several continents, which should make scouting opponents easier.

If there's any questions feel free to drop message!
Best regards,
Vy

This Post:
318994.3 in reply to 318994.2
Date: 05/18/2023 06:35:52
MyBBTeam
MBBA
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Tak Cuba Tak Tahu
Thank you for the introduction.

I observe the individual who trained the previous four seasons has been inactive since the beginning of April

We already lost 3 great trainers and this is the 4th one. We had many NT players in our local championship but this is changing. As the U21 NT manager, I'm willing to support the future NT manager. So far, you're the only applicant. One question: what made you go down to division 2 after winning the national top league?

This Post:
318994.4 in reply to 318994.3
Date: 05/18/2023 12:50:07
Tampines Fusion
SBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Ehhhh KJK is inactive? RIP my HOF which he bought T_T

That said, come back to save the day Izhar!!!!

This Post:
318994.5 in reply to 318994.3
Date: 05/18/2023 18:08:55
BC Žalgiris -
EBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Žaliai Balti -
Sad news in BB life, especially for your country..there aren't many active gamers left. Also, when you lose a team, such as Kelana Jaya Knights, who were competing at a good level in B3. Hopefully,It will be able to log in without being botted. But by the user name could guess he's not coming back.

After those back to back trophies I always were thinking to train three England trainees to NT level. Grow them from 18/19 years old. To be honest, it's quite boring. I'm missing the action when playing. Because there isn't much time required for this, I can now concentrate more on NT representation.

Once I complete that, my personal objective is to obtain the B3 trophy. I'll need some extra of money for this, but a game without challenges and risks..can't get anything in life or in game isn't it? If do something - do 100% of it.

Last edited by Vycka at 05/18/2023 18:12:23