This Post:
318820.60 in reply to 318820.59
Date: 06/19/2023 10:24:10
Lion Rebels
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
LR Youth BC
Day 9 (Saturday 17 June 2023) : Performances by (https://www.buzzer-manager.com)

Night results
Super Sonics 78 - San Dominica Warriors 92
LionPride 57 - Lion Rebels 112
Tasty Tardsicles 83 - Linndale 91
The Beer Bellys 96 - 209’s MostWanted 112
Mindless Zombies 🧟‍♀️ 93 - Philly Dribble 81
Żubr Białystok 84 - Carolina Rebels 96
Miami Cleo 105 - FR-S 88
BKDogs 100 - Las Vegas Silver Stars 120

Best collective performance of the evening
Rebounds : 66 : Lion Rebels, 209’s MostWanted
Assists : 32 : Las Vegas Silver Stars
Steals : 14 : Philly Dribble
Block Shots : 13 : The Beer Bellys

Personal best performances of the evening
Rebounds : 20 : D. Lin (Super Sonics), I. Homs (The Beer Bellys)
Assists : 9 : D. Santana (Miami Cleo), M. Maurin (Miami Cleo)
Steals : 4 : J. Bourgeois (Philly Dribble)
Block Shots : 7 : I. Homs (The Beer Bellys)

Top 5 of the evening
Point Guard : R. Guyton (Linndale) (29 Points, 1 Rebounds, 4 Assists, 1 Steals, 1 Block Shots) : Efficiency : 29
Shooting Guard : Y. Chengbiao (Las Vegas Silver Stars) (29 Points, 4 Rebounds, 6 Assists, 3 Steals, 1 Block Shots) : Efficiency : 33
Small Forward : G. Azheli (209’s MostWanted) (33 Points, 3 Rebounds, 2 Assists, 1 Steals, 1 Block Shots) : Efficiency : 34
Power Forward : A. Gallucci (Miami Cleo) (22 Points, 12 Rebounds, 1 Assists, 1 Steals, 0 Block Shots) : Efficiency : 32
Center : G. Locus (Miami Cleo) (28 Points, 11 Rebounds, 2 Assists, 0 Steals, 0 Block Shots) : Efficiency : 29

MVP of the evening
G. Azheli (209’s MostWanted) (33 Points, 3 Rebounds, 2 Assists, 1 Steals, 1 Block Shots) : Efficiency : 34

The bad performance of the evening
G. Luongo (LionPride) (3 Points, 0 Rebounds, 0 Assists, 0 Steals, 0 Block Shots) : Efficiency : -7

All kinds of statistics
The player who forgot to remove his mittens : Y. Tostain (Mindless Zombies 🧟‍♀️) : 6 Turnovers

Player targeted by the referees : L. Marín Gil (Tasty Tardsicles), M. Jimenez (Tasty Tardsicles), H. Espinosa (Carolina Rebels), S. Hatch (Żubr Białystok), H. Quindós (Żubr Białystok), P. Matkowski (BKDogs) : 5 Personnal Fouls

The iron-man : S. Hollins (Lion Rebels), P. Ngo (LionPride), S. Hatch (Żubr Białystok) : 48 Minutes

The shooter : G. Azheli (209’s MostWanted) : 8 Three points

The best performer : K. Brown (Lion Rebels), R. Guyton (Linndale) : Rating : 17.5

The worst performer : A. Borden (LionPride), A. Blackmon (LionPride) : Rating : 5.5

This Post:
318820.61 in reply to 318820.60
Date: 06/21/2023 10:20:17
Lion Rebels
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
LR Youth BC
Day 10 (Tuesday 20 June 2023) : Performances by (https://www.buzzer-manager.com)
God, the Big 8 is a nightmare. Look at all those 7-3 records!

Night results
San Dominica Warriors 50 - LionPride 0
Lion Rebels 100 - Tasty Tardsicles 87
Linndale 134 - The Beer Bellys 65
209’s MostWanted 92 - Mindless Zombies 🧟‍♀️ 97
Philly Dribble 75 - Żubr Białystok 117
Carolina Rebels 88 - Miami Cleo 82
FR-S 125 - BKDogs 112
Las Vegas Silver Stars 97 - Super Sonics 125

Rebounds : 62 : Super Sonics
Assists : 37 : Linndale
Steals : 25 : FR-S
Block Shots : 9 : Linndale

Rebounds : 20 : C. Riggins (Żubr Białystok)
Assists : 12 : R. Guyton (Linndale)
Steals : 5 : L. Seoane (FR-S), J. McCormack (FR-S)
Block Shots : 4 : T. Armstead (Lion Rebels)

Top 5 of the evening
Point Guard : T. Rumin (209’s MostWanted) (31 Points, 5 Rebounds, 6 Assists, 1 Steals, 1 Block Shots) : Efficiency : 36
Shooting Guard : K. Knowles (Linndale) (21 Points, 5 Rebounds, 4 Assists, 0 Steals, 0 Block Shots) : Efficiency : 23
Small Forward : T. Freeman (Mindless Zombies 🧟‍♀️) (39 Points, 5 Rebounds, 2 Assists, 3 Steals, 0 Block Shots) : Efficiency : 37
Power Forward : C. Riggins (Żubr Białystok) (22 Points, 20 Rebounds, 5 Assists, 0 Steals, 2 Block Shots) : Efficiency : 41
Center : C. Goldsmith (Super Sonics) (16 Points, 15 Rebounds, 2 Assists, 0 Steals, 0 Block Shots) : Efficiency : 28

MVP of the evening
C. Riggins (Żubr Białystok) (22 Points, 20 Rebounds, 5 Assists, 0 Steals, 2 Block Shots) : Efficiency : 41

W. Acevedo (Mindless Zombies 🧟‍♀️) (5 Points, 3 Rebounds, 4 Assists, 0 Steals, 2 Block Shots) : Efficiency : -6

All kinds of statistics
The player who forgot to remove his mittens : G. Bolcioni (BKDogs), M. Buendía (BKDogs) : 7 Turnovers

Player targeted by the referees : A. Nikitinas (Tasty Tardsicles) : 6 Personnal Fouls

The iron-man : K. Brown (Lion Rebels), M. Meert (The Beer Bellys), R. Descarpentries (The Beer Bellys), A. Guilla (Mindless Zombies 🧟‍♀️), M. Grimm (Żubr Białystok) : 48 Minutes

The shooter : M. Meert (The Beer Bellys), T. Freeman (Mindless Zombies 🧟‍♀️) : 6 Three points

The best performer : R. Guyton (Linndale), C. Riggins (Żubr Białystok) : Rating : 18.0

The worst performer : L. Quintana (The Beer Bellys) : Rating : 3.5

This Post:
318820.62 in reply to 318820.61
Date: 06/22/2023 17:41:53
The Beer Bellys
IV.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Scorchers
Pulling the plug on the season and DIII unfortunately, should have last year but did a half ass rebuild instead. Like Baine said a few weeks ago, I have too many old guys. Fortunately my three trainees are popping like crazy, so hopefully I'll be ready for DIII next time through. I'm an even easier training minutes game as soon as my starting backcourt is sold off, easy win.

Good thing we still have the best drinks and sexiest slutty cheerleaders in the league!

This Post:
318820.63 in reply to 318820.62
Date: 06/23/2023 00:15:43
Linndale
IV.21
Overall Posts Rated:
Happy Ourer: “Happy Ourer here with Marshall Richards and we are discussing the takeaway from the win over The Beer Bellys. Marshall, what three things did you come away with?”

Marshall Richards: “Happy, my first takeaway is that it was a hard game to have any takeaways from without sounding like you’re nitpicking. Still, Harrison Mann has a ball security issue that he has to be addressed. Right now, he’s a liability with the ball in his hands and he’s a liability in the rebounding department.”

HO: “That tracks, Marshall. Harrison had a huge game in a scrimmage on June 15th, and followed up with a solid game on June 17th, but he’s not giving the team the consistent production, or dare I say, the effort the team needs and demands from him.”

MR: “That brings me to my second takeaway, Happy. Damian Hatfield is another one that has to bring more to the table. He has much development work to do, but there’s more in there. Getting that production to translate on the court in games would go a long way to shoring up a weakness on the Linndale bench. Either he or Harrison Mann has got to bring it.”

HO: “There nothing more to be added there. What’s the third takeaway?

MR: “Rod Guyton is balling out of his mind, Kyle Knowles has become more efficient and accurate since the start of the season, and the duo of Floyd Hearn and Ramon Sanz Garcaa are doing work. The thing that no one has noticed is Serkan Sokmen quietly becoming a revelation. The team is 3-0 when he scores 20 points, and in those games the smallest margin of victory was 12 points. Simply put, if he’s scoring, you have a problem. When you get him going with Guyton and Knowles going at the same time, well that’s a problem I’m glad I don’t have. Pio Reina sees he has another weapon and is going to find ways to get him the ball. That’s something teams would do well to remember.”

HO: “Marshall, to add on to that, If Trenton Tovar and Mantas Petriukstis keep playing the way the have been, good grief! Tovar’s been finding ways to impact the game when his shot isn’t falling, and you can see Petriukstis growing in confidence out there. When he finally starts to assert himself, the second unit is going to be interesting.”

MR: “Well, it appears Petriukstis is gonna be forced to try asserting himself. We’ve got an incoming update from Air Allnite, who was with the team for today’s scrimmage. Air, what do you have for us?”

Air Allnite: “Trenton Tovar is going to be out 5 to 8 days with a bruised knee. He was 5 of 5 from the field, 3 of 3 from deep, and 2 of 2 from the free throw stripe, scoring 15 points in 11 minutes before leaving with the knee issue. I spoke briefly with an assistant coach and was told we should expect to see more of Rich McCain and likely Elijah Wilson might make his regular season debut this week.”

MR: “Thanks, Air. Pio had talked about getting more court time for the rookies, and injuries are a sure way to do it. I expect we’ll see more of Christophe Nguyen along with the two rookies. I would imagine that dictates the training schedule for the week.”

HO: “That’s also going to put pressure on Guyton and Knowles to produce. Linndale won’t be able to handle a bad game from one or both now. Petriukstis has to step up if only to keep pressure off the rookies.”

MR: "We'll talk about what to expect from the rookies and when we might see them on the other side of the break!"

This Post:
318820.64 in reply to 318820.63
Date: 06/24/2023 11:00:22
LionPride
IV.11
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
TerrapinPride
This entire season is about getting Holley on the NT, and I guess about making millions. He's at 145 tsp and so very close so need a pop or two. He will destroy all of you as I lose by 60 points a game.

This Post:
318820.65 in reply to 318820.64
Date: 06/24/2023 21:46:13
Lion Rebels
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
LR Youth BC
I personally love it. His pure dominance with no one else supporting him. Best NBA comp?

This Post:
318820.66 in reply to 318820.65
Date: 06/24/2023 23:50:51
Linndale
IV.21
Overall Posts Rated:
Pio Reina addressed his team. “I’m feeling like trying something different tonight. I’m not going to yell or scream or anything like that. I’m going to tell you if I like something or not about your game tonight. Don’t think that just because we won I didn’t see things you guys need to work on. Wilson and McCain you guys did a nice job on the bench.” Laughter followed. “Good to see you guys brought your sense of humor. We’ll see who still has it at the end of this.”

If that statement couldn’t chill the room, nothing would.

“Mr. Guyton”, Pio began, “I have to put some respect on your name. Sir, you are on quite the roll. You are as close to unstoppable as I’ve seen anyone here!”

“Thanks, coach, and thanks to my teammates for making me look good.” Guyton seemed to sense a storm was coming for his teammates and tried to mitigate it a bit.

“Kyle, you’ve been pretty darn good yourself! I‘ve noticed. I see the sacrifice you’ve been making.” Knowles smiled and nodded. “Floyd, that was a great performance out there! I see the work you put in on expanding your game!” “Team effort, Coach!” Floyd was happy with his performance, but he also sensed the storm coming for his teammates. Right before he called the next name, Floyd saw the look on his coach’s face change.

Guyton saw it too. Both knew there was nothing they could do to save their teammates from what ws to come.

“Sokmen, there was once a guy who played here who was called ‘Invisible Man’. He did a lot of things that don’t always seem important, but teams don’t win without guys like that. Every so often, he explode with a big all around game that showed off his varied skills. You were not invisible. In fact I saw you playing for the opposition tonight. How else can you explain 6 turnovers?” Guyton recoiled along with Sokmen. Rod made a mental note to chat up Sokmen later.

“Mantas, you have much more in you. We need to see it. Nice game, but far too passive. We need you to be aggressive off the bench. Ramon, you seem comfortable. I don’t like it. Assert yourself more. You’ve found a role and fill it well, but you are capable of much more. We want to see you be much more.” Ramon rarely showed emotion. This time was no different.

“Reese, I’m yanking your playing time Tuesday. We need more offense off the bench. Rolland is taking your minutes. You know what you’ve got to do if you want them back. Rolland, you know what to do if you want to keep those minutes. I will not have a defensive liability on the court.” Reese and Rolland were both fuming. Floyd was already sitting with those two, Guyton noted. They’re in good hands, he thought. Still, gotta talk to those guys.

“Mann, I still don’t see it. Even when the metrics say you’ve improved. I’ll allow that I appreciate the turnover free game. Do that again.” Mann didn’t seemed bothered, but Pio knew better.

“Nguyen, decent job out there. You’ll get another chance to build on that. Show me something. Hatfield, I cannot abide a big man with more turnovers than rebounds. That’s a problem and you need to fix it.”

“Gentlemen, the Zombies shot very well. They moved the ball well. On offense, they did what they wanted. On the other hand, we gave them the basketball too many times and let them hang around way too long in this game. We showed we still have a lot to clean up. We are not where we want to be yet. We’ve got time to clean these things up. Get it done.”

Pio turned and stepped toward his office. He paused. "If anyone has a problem with anything I've said, as I have consistently told you from day one, my door is open. Except for you, Harrison. I'm tired of talking to you. Show me."

This Post:
318820.67 in reply to 318820.66
Date: 06/25/2023 02:20:01
Tonight looked a lot better than season 47 where my team was dominated from beginning to end. Tuesday a lost for my team too. I just got a feeling.

This Post:
318820.68 in reply to 318820.67
Date: 06/25/2023 05:50:19
Linndale
IV.21
Overall Posts Rated:
I had to go back and look at that. I looked at my roster and cringed. The best part of that unbalanced team was the backcourt. As far as Tuesday goes, it would appear we both have our hands full.

This Post:
318820.69 in reply to 318820.68
Date: 06/25/2023 07:43:06
The thing that kills me is how Freeman perimeter defense is an 18 but he allowed everyone and their little sister big 3 pointers throughout the game.

This Post:
318820.70 in reply to 318820.69
Date: 06/25/2023 14:50:55
Lion Rebels
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
LR Youth BC
Day 11 (Saturday 24 June 2023) : Performances by (https://www.buzzer-manager.com)

Night results
Tasty Tardsicles 86 - San Dominica Warriors 106
The Beer Bellys 84 - Lion Rebels 103
Mindless Zombies 🧟‍♀️ 101 - Linndale 114
Żubr Białystok 102 - 209’s MostWanted 104
Miami Cleo 81 - Philly Dribble 93
BKDogs 61 - Carolina Rebels 127
Super Sonics 120 - FR-S 93
LionPride 0 - Las Vegas Silver Stars 50

Rebounds : 67 : Carolina Rebels
Assists : 31 : Super Sonics
Steals : 10 : Lion Rebels, Linndale, Mindless Zombies 🧟‍♀️
Block Shots : 8 : Linndale

Rebounds : 24 : F. Hearn (Linndale)
Assists : 9 : S. Hollins (Lion Rebels), T. Freeman (Mindless Zombies 🧟‍♀️), T. Rumin (209’s MostWanted)
Steals : 5 : W. Acevedo (Mindless Zombies 🧟‍♀️)
Block Shots : 6 : G. Locus (Miami Cleo)

Top 5 of the evening
Point Guard : R. Guyton (Linndale) (39 Points, 2 Rebounds, 3 Assists, 3 Steals, 0 Block Shots) : Efficiency : 39
Shooting Guard : T. Freeman (Mindless Zombies 🧟‍♀️) (15 Points, 5 Rebounds, 9 Assists, 0 Steals, 1 Block Shots) : Efficiency : 22
Small Forward : M. Granja (San Dominica Warriors) (22 Points, 6 Rebounds, 5 Assists, 0 Steals, 0 Block Shots), M. Craig (Super Sonics) (15 Points, 4 Rebounds, 5 Assists, 3 Steals, 0 Block Shots) : Efficiency : 23
Power Forward : F. Hearn (Linndale) (23 Points, 24 Rebounds, 5 Assists, 1 Steals, 4 Block Shots) : Efficiency : 45
Center : G. Locus (Miami Cleo) (13 Points, 16 Rebounds, 2 Assists, 1 Steals, 6 Block Shots) : Efficiency : 29

MVP of the evening
F. Hearn (Linndale) (23 Points, 24 Rebounds, 5 Assists, 1 Steals, 4 Block Shots) : Efficiency : 45

D. Santana (Miami Cleo) (8 Points, 2 Rebounds, 3 Assists, 0 Steals, 0 Block Shots)G. Bolcioni (BKDogs) (4 Points, 1 Rebounds, 2 Assists, 0 Steals, 0 Block Shots) : Efficiency : -8

All kinds of statistics
The player who forgot to remove his mittens : S. Sökmen (Linndale) : 6 Turnovers

Player targeted by the referees : W. Acevedo (Mindless Zombies 🧟‍♀️), F. Ferrandis (BKDogs) : 6 Personnal Fouls

The iron-man : S. Hollins (Lion Rebels), M. Grimm (Żubr Białystok) : 48 Minutes

The shooter : R. Guyton (Linndale) : 5 Three points

The best performer : T. Armstead (Lion Rebels), R. Guyton (Linndale) : Rating : 17.5

The worst performer : R. Mukhopadhyay (FR-S) : Rating : 4.0

Advertisement