BuzzerBeater Forums

BB South Africa > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
313114.2 in reply to 313114.1
Date: 01/11/2022 12:56:57
Knights of Autumn
NBBA
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Select Squad
Hello managers of South Africa!

It has been a privilege to have been elected as the U21 coach in the previous two elections. I am excited to announce that I plan to run again as U21 coach. My goal is to threepeat in the African Tournament and, hopefully, pull off some upsets in the World Tournament, which is a plan I set in motion with other dedicated trainers several seasons ago now.

Here's why I am hoping you'd vote for me again,

- I've coached the team to win South Africa's first-ever back-to-back African Golds!
- With a record of 39-18 in my 4 seasons as coach, I have the best overall record of any coach in South Africa's U21 history.
- I have personally trained 6 South African U21 players (Shafilshuna Machemko, Elphus Siamusiye, Thikhathali Zibi, Nbomani Mbandi, Asanda Mbhele and Thandiwe Majola), including 2 on this upcoming team, and was part of the development for 6 others (Yera Mji, Gonasilan Sono, Umi Mokitimi, Makhaya Mukumana, Kamangeni Grumede and Vincent McDonna).
- There are over 700+ players tracked in my database of both South Africa's pipeline as well as other African nations' U21 players.
- We have connected over 15 managers in our South African Discord to participate in training and game planning and I would be happy to have more of y'all join! (https://discord.gg/VcBkc9D592)

Thanks again for considering voting for me and I hope we can keep up these winning ways!

Warrior