Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 06/06/2020 18:16:59
Pittsburgh Pressure
IV.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Chattanooga Locomotives
Welcome to season 50 everyone, since the generals have been promoted to D2, I will taking over BB2NIGHT for this upcoming season. I would like to welcome the new promotes and demotes who are new league, and wish everyone good luck this season.

This Post:
305057.2 in reply to 305057.1
Date: 06/06/2020 18:35:13
Pittsburgh Pressure
IV.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Chattanooga Locomotives
We begin with BB2NIGHT by bidding farewell to the Mouthbreathers, Gerenals, SK Wolves, Dvine Tribe, Baconators, King Vipers, MastersofBball, and Mof State. We like to welcome the newcomers, San Diego Eagles, CC Mavs, Columbus Comets, Quarantine Ninja Turtles, Pixies, Ball Junkies, Sideman Steelers, and tiger sharks to league.

Now for the league action

First in the Big 8

The Pressure travels to the Comets, to continue their rivalry that spans back to season 47

The ninja turtles get their first action of season on the road against a tough looking San Diego Eagles

The CC Mavs look to coast to easy win against srar who doesn't even 5 players yet

And the bunnies travel to the Wanda to play Joao Felix in game both want to win

In the Great 8

The Penguins look to start strong this season against newly promoted tiger sharks

The Ball Junkies get their first action against The phantom Thieves

The Jumberjacks should get an easy win against the sideman steelers playing their first ever league game

Last but not least we have defending great 8 conference champ sofuegg playing against the pixies.

Unfortunately Andy and Alfred have been promoted with the generals as well as Sybil and the crystal ball. I have Biff and Gus to cover the league action for the season. The transfer market has had a quite bit of activity particularly from Columbus, and will always look forward to the next signing. So with all that said it is finally time again for BB2NIGHT

This Post:
305057.3 in reply to 305057.2
Date: 06/09/2020 17:31:38
Pittsburgh Pressure
IV.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Chattanooga Locomotives
Welcome to game 2, We show a montage of all the highlights from game number one across the league, a few blowouts and few entertaining games, on the menu tonight,

In the Big 8

The San Diego Eagles look to start 2-0 traveling to the cave to play bunnies who should have more than enough motivation.

Joao Felix travels to CC Mavs jockeying for the top spot in the conference

Columbus looks to match their win total from last their S48 campaign against the ninja turtles who could use a bounce back win

The Pressure look to rebound literally and figurately against srar whos team is still missing

In the Great 8

The tiger sharks play the Ball Junkies in a battle of the new promotes

The pixies look for a much win, but will have to do so a strong jumberjacks side

The Thieves look for revenge as they travel to Sofuegg

The Sideman Steelers look to avoid losing by 100+ again, but the penguins my try to run up the score.

Biff and Gus cover all the league from last game and tonights as well. Columbus sent us a new crystal ball, courtesy of the sale of Land, however we still need someone to see into it. The transfer market has remained busy the tiger sharks and ninja turtles making the big moves. So again with that said it is time for BB2NIGHT!

This Post:
305057.4 in reply to 305057.3
Date: 06/13/2020 17:29:46
Pittsburgh Pressure
IV.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Chattanooga Locomotives
Two games down and another one tonight. Welcome to game 3 of season 50 everyone, conference matchups continue with the following slate,

In the Big 8

The Bunnies travel to the Comets as they to avoid an 0-3 start

The battle of the D2 demotes takes place in San Diego as the Eagles face off against the Mavs

Ninja Turtles get their victory lap against srar

And the Pressure travel to the Wanda to attempt to get their first real win of the season

In the great 8

Sofeugg goes on the road against the tiger sharks

The Jumberjacks with new addition Paco, travels to the thieves to maintain their lead in the conference

The Ball Junkies get their victory lap against Sideman Steelers

The pixies need to find some magic as they host the Chippewa Penguins

As usual Biff and Gus tell us the latest news from around the league, we are still looking for someone to see into the crystal ball, if you have someone, please contact the league office. The transfer market remains busy, The deal of week originally going to Columbus for the acquiring of Christian Janmaat, however now to the award must go to the Hayward Jumberjacks for the addition of Paco Veraza. Now without further adieu, its time for BB2NIGHT

This Post:
305057.5 in reply to 305057.4
Date: 06/15/2020 08:58:28
CC Mavs
III.6
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
D-Town Cowboys
First,
I would like to thank Coach FeelthePressure for the game day BB2Night started by Coach Lam when I was last here. Yeah, we got demoted waay quicker than we expected from mixed up with BB Management. So, we are rebuilding with some youngsters. Hopefully, we won't have to get demoted any further and in a 5 seasons we can compete for the title again.

This Post:
305057.6 in reply to 305057.5
Date: 06/16/2020 17:30:43
Pittsburgh Pressure
IV.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Chattanooga Locomotives
Hello to everyone yet again, today is game 4 of the regular season. As we move past the halfway to the first round of conference the pecking order is starting to be established. Certainly some teams will rise and others fall, hopefully tonight help provide some answers.

Starting in the Big 8

The Bunnies get the their victory lap against srar

The Columbus Comets look to overcome numerous injuries traveling to the house of Coach Law and CC Mavs

Joao Felix looks to remain unbeaten against the Ninja Turtles who are looking to improve to 2-2

The San Diego Eagles also look to remain perfect against the Pittsburgh Pressure coming off a heartbreaking lose to Joao Felix

In the Great 8

The Pixies, who found the magic last game, look for more against the Ball Junkies

The tiger sharks look for a long shot on the road against Paco and the Lumberjacks

In the TV game of the night Sofuegg takes the Great 8 victory lap on the Sideman Steelers

The Phantom Thieves look to move back into the playoff picture against the penguins, who would rather have things stay where they are

Biff and Gus record all the league from last Saturday and more fireworks are certain tonight. The transfer market has finally quieted down but yet again is certain to change soon. We still looking for someone to see into the crystal ball and tell us the league, so we only guess at this point. But what we know for certain is that it's time for BB2NIGHT.

This Post:
305057.7 in reply to 305057.6
Date: 06/16/2020 19:37:16
Greensboro Generals
IV.2
Overall Posts Rated:
https://youtu.be/1Z-U2HUl7lg

Taking my lumps in a league with two former NBBA champ who are also multiple cup winners in the same division, from the same damn state! since I'm not sure where Kings Drive Ballers came from I can say without doubt Arizona has more cup champions per cap than any other state or province in the buzzer beater world! And what do I get for my trouble, two trips into the dusty desert to get the crap kicked out of me on successive Saturday's. couple that with a complete overestimation of how I would draw at the gate combined with massively overextending myself financially and well.... it ain't pretty. But I am glad to see pressure keeping up the tradition of BB2NIGHT. I am doing so as well, though I am feeling a bit sheepish about it seeing how that league kind of has a real published author in their midst. I let him do the first one, and he did fine, I did suck it up and do the last couple as work has calmed just a touch to allow me the time to tap one out (that's what she said). Sybil did make the trip, but Andy and Alfred however were left behind but it looks like Biff and Gus are doing a fine job as replacements. Last I heard Andy was selling term life insurance and Alfred was working the overnights at a 7-11, quite a fall from grace for those two. Now let's see if we can stay up, most of the so called experts say no, our own national team manager thinks I should just embrace the tank. One of my league mates stated he felt my arena wasn't even optimal for a d4 much less the rare air of the deuce. But I knew this going in, ain't gonna keep me from fighting this to the bitter end, or at least until the financial realities force my submission.

This Post:
305057.8 in reply to 305057.7
Date: 06/20/2020 18:06:11
Pittsburgh Pressure
IV.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Chattanooga Locomotives
Its game 5 of the regular season tonight and looking at slate we have quite a few good matchups tonight. So I am going to get straight to it.

In the Big 8

Columbus continuous their "life without Terrell" series as Joao Felix should improve to 4-1

San Diego gets the victory lap today against srar

Coach Law and CC Mavs look to win and rebuild simultaneously against Ninja Turtles who themselves are coming off a huge victory against Joao Felix

And the TV matchup for the Big 8, features the Bunnies traveling to the Pressure who want to avoid starting the tank.

In the Great 8

A pair of potential playoff matchup as the Ball Junkies go to the Lumberjacks

And Chippewa Penguins travels to Sofuegg

The Phantom Thieves expect an easy win against sideman

And the Pixies look to make it 3 straight going up against tiger sharks.

Biff and Gus continue to report on the league action. The transfer market is not very active right now, but we'll always keep an out for the next deal. Sybil came back to see into the crystal ball. At least the crystal ball Columbus bought us worked unlike their team doctor apparently. So with the matchups predicted and the announcers set its time for BB2NIGHT!

This Post:
305057.9 in reply to 305057.8
Date: 06/27/2020 18:51:31
Pittsburgh Pressure
IV.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Chattanooga Locomotives
Sorry BB2NIGHT was missed for game 6, was very busy that night. Wanted to give a recap of the missed action. Here is how game 6 went down.
In the Great 8
The tiger sharks routed the Steelers by 97
Sofuegg managed to win on the road against the ball junkies
The Phantom Theives won as well taking down Pixies
And the lumberjacks beat the penguins on tv
In the big 8
The bunnies, led by Issac Elliot destroyed ninja turtles
The Pressure still had their offensive woes against CC Mavs
Columbus won the forfeit against srar
And JFFC lost to San Diego

This Post:
305057.10 in reply to 305057.9
Date: 06/27/2020 18:59:59
Pittsburgh Pressure
IV.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Chattanooga Locomotives
Game 7, as the conference matchups come to an end we have the final slate tonight.
In the Big 8
San Diego looks to improve to 7-0 traveling to Columbus
CC Macs face off against the bunnies for 2nd place
Joao Felix takes the victory lap on srar
And the ninja turtles look to take another win against struggling Pittsburgh
In the Great 8
The Thieves look to beat the tiger sharks fresh off the win against Steelers
Two perfect teams battle as Sofuegg plays against Lumberjacks
Ball Junkies and Chippewa battle for 5th place
And the pixies take the victory lap against Steelers

Biff and Gus call the league action. Sybil looks into the crystal ball, with an upset or two in mind. The big transfer of the week must go to myself, Pittsburgh for the addition of Garson Daza. Pittsburgh is hoping for savior on offense, maybe they have it, whether or not they do it’s time for BB2NIGHT.

This Post:
305057.11 in reply to 305057.10
Date: 06/30/2020 17:43:25
Pittsburgh Pressure
IV.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Chattanooga Locomotives
With 7 games in the books, this means the round of conference games are over and it's now time for interconference matchups. For game number 8 the Great 8 hosts the Big 8.

First Joao Felix (5-2) plays travels to the tiger sharks (1-6) looking for another win

CC Mavs (4-3) travels to the Ball Junkies (2-5) for the TV matchup of the night

The Lumberjacks (7-0) host the ninja turtles (2-5) with a win in sight

The Phantom Thieves (5-2) take the forfeit win against srar (0-7)

Pittsburgh (2-5) is in trouble tonight on road, without Naum Ganchev against Sofeugg (6-1)

The Bunnies (5-2) look to hold onto second place against Chippewa (3-4)

San Diego (7-0) looks to steamroll 0-7 Sideman

And the Comets (3-4) travels to pixies (4-3) hungry for a win

Biff and Gus call the league action. The transfer market is quiet with a few role players added. The injury list though is a mile long with numerous teams involved. How will they impact the games tonight, only Sybil knows for now. But now its time for BB2NIGHT!