BuzzerBeater Forums

USA - III.5 > What's on the line for season 49?!?

What's on the line for season 49?!?

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
303458.8 in reply to 303458.7
Date: 03/13/2020 21:32:22
Greensboro Generals
IV.2
Overall Posts Rated:
https://youtu.be/pdSTu0vrYsc

instead of the usual highlight filled montage tonight we show team doctors administering convid19 screenings

announcer: unlike the rest of the sports world buzzerbeater will not let some pandemic keep us from our appointed duties, nor will it keep those hearty fans from seeing their teams do battle. and for those coming to tonights games we have a special prize pack! each bleacher fan receives a bag with one cotton mask adorned in your teams logo, lower level ticket holders also get two rolls of toilet paper AND courtside fans also get a tube of info wars nanosilver toothpaste! and for Luxury box supporters a special treat as they also get a Jim Bakker apocalypse food bucket !

and now for tonights matchups...

in big blue....

in a battle of unbeatens the generals face off against mouthbreathers, thpugh the visiting teams fans will not be getting any of Alex Jones toothpaste as generals management has decided to ban them!

the bunnies get thrown to the wolves

JFFC takes on the tribe

and the pressure should feel none with winless srar in town

in club red....

the Lumberjacks seek to avoid a trap at masters

theives and bacon battle for 2nd

egg looks to keep pace against vipers

and the penguins and squizzies seek to stay out of the basemwnt

sybil will have her say, the transfer ticker is on the way and a&a give their thoughts on the last few days. so hunker down in your bunker as its time again foe BB2NIGHT

This Post:
303458.9 in reply to 303458.8
Date: 03/14/2020 21:41:42
Overall Posts Rated:
@coachlambini it's not enough you had to beat me on a TV game but you had to injure my trainee in the first minute of the game? SMH. This outrage will not be forgotten in our next matchup.

Also, nobody beats the mouthbreathers 3 times in a row. (Unless they do.) But they won't. (I hope.)

I also realized that apparently you're my team's rival, so I definitely should have spent a little enthusiasm for the sake of the fan ratings. Good game, rivalry is definitely heating up!

This Post:
303458.10 in reply to 303458.9
Date: 03/14/2020 23:20:04
Greensboro Generals
IV.2
Overall Posts Rated:
@coachlambini it's not enough you had to beat me on a TV game but you had to injure my trainee in the first minute of the game? SMH. This outrage will not be forgotten in our next matchup.

Also, nobody beats the mouthbreathers 3 times in a row. (Unless they do.) But they won't. (I hope.)

I also realized that apparently you're my team's rival, so I definitely should have spent a little enthusiasm for the sake of the fan ratings. Good game, rivalry is definitely heating up!

but the generals have beaten you the last three times, of course all three meeting have been at my place, things probably will be different when we meet towards seasons end. I found your decision to go Princeton peculiar. and sorry we had to thug out your PG, and your depth had been compromised already. the season is mighty young yet, and the bunnies are sitting in the shadows wsiting to pounce in case either of us falter.

now the question is

This Post:
303458.11 in reply to 303458.10
Date: 03/16/2020 22:26:48
Greensboro Generals
IV.2
Overall Posts Rated:
https://youtu.be/QrE_cDvcgJg

tonight's montage shows players doing the little things, the hustling for a rebound, tapping out a missed free throw, setting screens, boxing out so someone else can clear the boards and stepping in front of a player to take that momentum changing charge.

announcer: its the kittle things that add up, and so far it has been the teams who have had players who have done more than the sums of their parts who are seeing the most success.

over in club red...

the penguins and vipers both look to take a small step up the standings

while masters it seems is clearing the decks to prepare for better days while the theives are tryong to scheme their way to a strong season.

the Lumberjacks look to hold home serve against bacon to bolster their strong showing

while the squizzies seem satisfied with just setving as scrimmage fodder for championship hopefuls like egg

while in true blue...

srar seeks a needed win against a tribe team that looks to be embracing the tank

the breathers look to bounce back against the wolves

JFFC looks to see how well they can handle the pressure

and the generals put their unbeaten ledger on the line with a trip to the cave to face a bunnies club seeking to stay on pace with the top of the table

sybil will have her say... a&a will put us on our way and the transfer ticker as always tells us much about where each franchise sees itself at the end of the day. so as move one stel closer to the end of the first round robin we promise your team will not be forgotten as its time again for BB2NIGHT!!

This Post:
303458.12 in reply to 303458.11
Date: 03/18/2020 07:52:49
Deronimo
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Look how hot these generals are

This Post:
303458.13 in reply to 303458.12
Date: 03/20/2020 00:58:00
Overall Posts Rated:
I would like to share with everyone an interesting cup match that took place: (110546519)

I hosted the Baconators for a rare same-league matchup in the third round of the tournament. Somehow, in a matchup using a normal paced offense and a slow paced offense, a total of 259 points were put up (with one overtime). In the overtime, there were a combined 47 points between the two teams. And even more strange, I had a player score 100 points. Despite the amazing scoring performance, my team lost. I would like to congratulate Tcraw007 on the win and hope that other people can get a kick out of this bizarre game.

This Post:
303458.14 in reply to 303458.13
Date: 03/20/2020 19:55:40
Greensboro Generals
IV.2
Overall Posts Rated:
https://youtu.be/Mniz1YP-iyg

i guess national/league records are based upon regular seasons games. but this must be commemorated as the montage for tonights action as Sloans scorefest gets the billing even as bacon is the one who brings home the bacon.

announcer: after a third round draw that saw shock and surprise it is time to dive back into league play as the first round of conference play concludes.

over in true blue...

the generals bowed out early fron the cup but look to conxlude the first foray of games as the sole blue unbeaten with the wolves standing in the way.

srar looks to sneak back towards contention against visiting and surprising JFFC

the breathers are looking to get some separation from the bunnies

and the pressure looks to get back kn the win column against the tanking tribe

in club red...

either the thieves are going to steal a game to get even in the win column or the lumberjacks will establish a multiple game cushion

mof and vipers tangle to see who is most embracing the tank

the penguins will look to use hca to draw closer to the egg and playoff contention

while masters and bacon meet under identical circumstances

Sybil will have her say. a&a get us ready for the day we will take a peek at what was a slow week on the ticker and tonights point/counterpoint will see a roundtable of league doctors dissect what the bb universe needs to do about the convid19 crisis! so no matter if your not lisyening or if your perfecting your social distancing its time again for BB2NIGHT

Message deleted
This Post:
303458.16 in reply to 303458.14
Date: 03/24/2020 12:30:16
Greensboro Generals
IV.2
Overall Posts Rated:
https://youtu.be/GGU1P6lBW6Q

Tonight's montage is back to the more tried and true mix of sights from previous evenings.

Announcer: as we now enter into the cross conference side of the schedule the concerns go not just to how well cup concerns can be managed for those still in the hunt but on where the match ups each night affect the standings. These are the games that decide championships,

JFFC looks to get a road win to solidify their surprising standing while the vipers could use holding home court to give themselves a shot at shooting up the chain.

The leagues last unbeaten team is of all people the generals, The gate city gunners look to continue their winning ways against a masters club which recently embraced the concept of the tank.

in a battle of the two the lumberjacks and breathers battle to stay within shouting distance of the clubs in front of them.

the bunnies go to thieves needing a win to possibly avoid the relegation zone

as srar is sitting square in position to step right past them with a free lap upcoming against the squizzies.

the baconators look to work over the wolves to strengthen their standing

egg is in place to not only keep pace with the top of club red but to perhaps pull ahead of one or both of those in front of them with the free pass at tribe on tap

and pressure and penguins are put together tonight in a tussle between teams which could see each other come seasons end

Sybil will seer into her crystal ball Andy and Alfred tell us where they think things are about to fall. Not too much to call on the transfer ticker this week, but we will get a glimpse of what is going down on the markets. so settle on in and park it as it's time again for BB2NIGHT

This Post:
303458.17 in reply to 303458.16
Date: 03/28/2020 14:09:45
Greensboro Generals
IV.2
Overall Posts Rated:
i am just going to skip BB2NIGHT... no use bringing the funny qhen noyhing aint funny right now.

everybody stay safe, stay healthy

This Post:
303458.18 in reply to 303458.17
Date: 04/07/2020 14:25:43
Pittsburgh Pressure
IV.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Chattanooga Locomotives
After a few games off of the commentary I have decided to bring the action back.

Tonight's montage brings us to the action from the last 3 games for the teams including the risers and the fallers.

Announcer: We are now halfway through the interconference league play and the Big 8 is starting to establish dominance over the Great 8. Will this hold true tonight, or will the Great 8 be able to strike back? All teams are also starting to establish themselves in the standings, will remain so after tonight or is there shake up in order to be expected. Without further adieu here are the matchups

Caerbannog Bunnies look to keep pace in the Big 8, while traveling to face the reeling King Vipers.

The Pressure look to their momentum alive as they travel to the MastersOfBBall who can get separation with a win.

Next we look to srar to travels to the Lumberjacks who are attempting to solidify themselves are the Great 8's best.

Then we reach JFFC jocking for position as the Thieves look to catch the Lumberjacks in the standings

Dvine Tribe looks to extend their 3 game winning streak to 4 at Baconators who are looking to sneak into the playoffs

For our TV matchup tonight it is Sofuegg hosting the SK wolves who are looking to get out the Big 8's celler

The Generals look to add another one in the win column as they face the 4-7 Penguins

And last but not least the mouthbreathers go to mof state to pick up a win.

As per usual Sybil will see into her crystal ball, Andy and Alfred make their reports. Not much on the transfer market this week, well except for Sofuegg, but will keep you updated as things change. But for now it is time to sit back, relax as it is BB2NIGHT.

Advertisement