BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > Does BuzzerBeater even care anymore?

Does BuzzerBeater even care anymore?

Set priority
Show messages by
Message deleted
This Post:
302414.3 in reply to 302414.2
Date: 12/3/2019 4:43:08 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Much love.

You have the most balls.

Murray/Harris/MPJ/Grant/Jokic - 2020 NBA Champs
This Post:
302414.5 in reply to 302414.4
Date: 12/3/2019 8:01:03 PM
Greensboro Generals
IV.2
Overall Posts Rated:
You know what it takes to take on bb management

https://youtu.be/6FWfKoc-MKM

This Post:
302414.6 in reply to 302414.2
Date: 12/5/2019 8:38:18 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Fair poll. Fair poll.

Get your balls.

You are smoking as usual. Such an unbecoming post for a GM: did you miss this?
GMs delete forum threads that shouldn’t be deleted

Last edited by Lemonshine at 12/5/2019 9:14:55 PM

This Post:
302414.7 in reply to 302414.1
Date: 12/5/2019 9:08:31 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
discussions about problems in the game and potential solutions go unheard and are dismissed
There is a large part of the community that see this as a personal offense. They don't even realise that the guys who are asking for improvements have been around longer than they have and they have been asking for specific improvements for years and years to no end. Those people actually have simply been asking and proposing solutions to make the game better and they get routinely attacked as whiners who damage the game.

GMs delete forum threads that shouldn’t be deleted
That thread was 100% illegal. I have been banned for much less than what several of you guys posted and I'm surprised that none of you guys or Siwy (whom I reported) had to take a vacation from the forums. Perpete was involved in the discussion back then although, to his credit, he's always exercised moderation with warnings and bans unlike other random overzealous GMs who wanted to ban me for using a ludicrous word-for-word quote from Nickleon in my signature. Anyway, our situation was much worse than yours as they wiped out all the Gibraltar guys in one clean sweep and we had inside information from other GMs on what was actually going on and who was involved on the GM side and why. So yeah, even if I understand where you guys were coming from, you were all easily out of line in that thread.

bugs and delays are still present in the game every day
What happened before the offseason was a new low even for Marin. But hey, he clearly thought it wasn't a big deal considering the very late and lukewarm apology.

Last edited by Lemonshine at 12/5/2019 9:17:58 PM

This Post:
302414.8 in reply to 302414.7
Date: 12/5/2019 10:28:49 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
How many things in this game are handled should be illegal. Our thread (much of which I didn’t even get to read because I was the first person to post and it was deleted less than 10 hours later, should be the least of their concern. Didn’t see nearly all of the posts that followed mine, but I personally have not had any of my answers or concerns answered still to this point, that is why I went to the forums in the first place.

You also should not have been banned from the forums for many of the things you have said in the past. I’m a big advocate for less strict forum regulations, because quite frankly, most of the time the bans are ludicrous as you said.

I agree with you on everything though! This game is supposed to be fun and enjoyable, and quite frankly last season was the most frustrated, annoyed, and disappointed I have been with BB ever. This situation is the cherry on top. If nothing changes by the end of next season, I’m done with this game and I will 100% let the GMs and BB as a whole know why.

Thanks for your response and point of view! You always have some good insights.

Murray/Harris/MPJ/Grant/Jokic - 2020 NBA Champs
This Post:
302414.9 in reply to 302414.8
Date: 12/6/2019 5:15:49 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Actually that time we were discussing the Gibraltar situation I did deserve the ban (hrudey did it and you know he's a good guy) and generally speaking every time I have been banned -probably 2 or 3 times in total, can't remember as it's been ages- it was always fair. In that case I tried to discuss a GM decision in a roundabout way by debating a hypotethical case. I wasn't banned for that signature but I did get warnings and the GM refused to back down even though I showed him Nickleon (ridiculous) reply it was taken from.

The Flash problem really bugs me as well and of course there has been no communication on the matter. Ubiond tried several times to get an answer about what happens if the viewer stops working in most browsers, but he's been ignored by the staff and called a whiner by other users who decided he was complaining.

At this point the hope is that the app comes sooner rather than later, but it would not be a bad idea to get Marin to engage with the userbase and give us a rough idea about what to expect in 2020 on a number of issues.

Last edited by Lemonshine at 12/6/2019 5:18:54 AM

This Post:
302414.11 in reply to 302414.10
Date: 12/6/2019 9:05:52 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Let's leave it at that, I won't speak about evil GMs especially as some of them are not GMs anymore. I think I have always spoke fairly highly of you, you should know that, but not all other GMs are/were like you. I'm pretty sure I even told you in BB-mails in the past that I thought you are fair and even too lenient sometimes.

Let's move on. Do you have any insight on this app and on the Flash situation? We don't want to have to play this game using Netscape on an emulator, do we? Well that was too extreme, but as the mobile browsers are not supporting Flash any longer, so will standard browsers at some point and, if nothing else happens, we will be forced to use older versions or weird software in order to get the viewer to work (same thing we are doing now with Puffin on mobile).

Last edited by Lemonshine at 12/6/2019 9:06:16 AM