BuzzerBeater Forums

USA - IV.18 > Big G and a New season and the Heisman?

Big G and a New season and the Heisman?

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 12/10/2016 20:46:20
Overall Posts Rated:
Nice to see everyone back. I've been in the league for a while now tbh and it looks like this year might pan out how last year did unless of course the newly promoted teams have a surprise or two up their sleeves. Just wondering for the guys who've been in the league for a few seasons now what's your goals? Keep training talent while staying in this league or is anybody ready to make a move to get promoted. If anyone kept an eye on my team you guys know I lost a lot of money last season so I'm just trying to bring in a few decent players and try to build a balanced team this year. Hoping to hear from you guys!

Oh yea and that MVP race from last year though. I really thought Giancarlo might sneak in there and get a 3rd straight MVP but congrats on the guy that edged him out (forgot his name). I know G is gonna be back even harder this year.

Oh and since tonight is the night they announce who wins the Heisman just wondering who you guys think will win if you guys watch college football. I know the obvious answer is Lamar Jackson and he definitely deserves it if he gets it but I'm kinda hoping Dede Westbrook's late season performance and Louisville's late season slump is enough to get Westbrook the heisman.

Speaking of Westbrook.....Russell Westbrook is on an absolute tear this season. 7 straight triple doubles. He's got to be an early canidate for MVP. Harden too, last year if you asked me I would of said Harden is nothing more than a scorer but to see what he's been doing this year after having to learn how to play point guard. Its crazy! Now if he could just learn to play some defense...

This Post:
283866.2 in reply to 283866.1
Date: 12/11/2016 05:41:58
Five Horsemen
IV.23
Overall Posts Rated:
Yea the MVP race was pretty nice last season. Looking to stay and train inside for this season see what i can build. Already have a big arena so il just train new prospects