This Post:
Date: 04/27/2015 20:10:26
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
The tank,stops here. *puts tank in park*

Hello IV 25. I'm sure a lot of you guys know me, if you're active. It's tough.

I was in D3 until my key trainee got a 6 week injury. Literally killed his career. So I decided to tank out the league instead and begin with a new prospect, Jerry Vinson. So now the nightmare season is over, and now begins my journey back to d3.

I am an active forum member so I encourage everyone to be active. Don't be shy I don't bite too hard....

Let Season 31 begin. btw I got 500k in bank and I could easily have close to a mil on thursday if I sell Alley

3 Time NBBA Champion. Certified Trainer. Mentor. Have any questions? Feel free to shoot me a BB-Mail!

This Post:
269147.2 in reply to 269147.1
Date: 04/27/2015 21:04:23
Overall Posts Rated:
Lol you are in the same league as Lord of LeeWrosky. He was in my league when I was in D5

This Post:
269147.3 in reply to 269147.2
Date: 04/27/2015 21:46:44
Overall Posts Rated:
Whats going on guys! I myself am coming from a higher division due to my star player being injured mid year and my season being lost. With his continued development along with new transfers and development of new young players I hope to play well this year. I myself am also active on the forums although have been stuck in inactive divisions when it comes to the forum. Good luck everyone!

Last edited by TheZenMaster at 04/27/2015 21:48:59

This Post:
269147.4 in reply to 269147.2
Date: 04/27/2015 22:33:35
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Great to see another Houstonian reply here. You at UH or graduated?

Fyi dont know if my utopia name gives it away but I'm from Houston myself

Jury still out on Alley sell or not. Good luck teams.....I have a brutal schedule to start off lol

3 Time NBBA Champion. Certified Trainer. Mentor. Have any questions? Feel free to shoot me a BB-Mail!
This Post:
269147.5 in reply to 269147.4
Date: 04/29/2015 11:15:24
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Well as every season in a league starts, we have opening power rankings. Here is the basics of tough's power rankings:

I go by teams with better rosters. The teams with the best rosters get top priority in the rankings. Teams who are also known to be active also get browny points , as well as teams that know their tactics and enthusiasm. Since I'm the new guy in the league I know practically no one's game. So this ranking I'm going clearly by the rosters I see

HERE WE GO. TOUGHS POWER RANKINGS

If you don't like em, do em yourself!

1. Chicago Goats Predicted Record: 19-3

After looking at this league, it is relatively weak for a d4 league. In other d4sl leagues Goats would not be the favorite at all. So this league needs major work. On the bright side, Goats has the most complete starting 5 of anyone in this league, this is why they get the nod at 1. They should be able to get to the finals unless a team wants to go shopping....

2. Lord of LeeWrotky Predicted Record: 18-4

This team can give Chicago a run if they can add a signature guard in the mix. They have a great big man tandem with a 6'4'' Big guy at the helm. This team looks to dominate now, and with one more purchase they can be champs

3. Mountain Eagles Predicted Record: 18-4

Here comes me and my tankaholic team. Led by Sol Scarborough, this team,should make some noise. Sol is probably the most versatile player in the league, as he can defend all 5 position well and can play SF, PF, or C at a very high level. Also DON'T take Wally Victors and Jerry Vinsons salary lightly, they are good players too. The question for this team moving forward is who will step up besides Sol and provide offense? That will be lingering throughout the season...

To be continued....(doing increments of 3, then 4, then 4 again, then last 5)

This Post:
269147.6 in reply to 269147.5
Date: 05/23/2015 10:36:32
Overall Posts Rated:

Hi tough's league.

This Post:
269147.7 in reply to 269147.6
Date: 05/23/2015 11:47:08
Overall Posts Rated:
Tough has made the most disappointing 6-0 start in BB history

This Post:
269147.8 in reply to 269147.7
Date: 05/23/2015 19:11:36
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Sit down children

Come back to my forums when you guys have 5 seasons of d3 exp under your belt

Anyways, time for more eagle action tonight as they take on Miami Apex, btw welcome to the league!

This Post:
269147.9 in reply to 269147.8
Date: 05/24/2015 11:39:10
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Maybe this will liven up the forum....shout out to this French dude who showed me this

Day 7 (Saturday 23 May 2015) : Performances by (http://www.buzzer-manager.com)

Night results
SY ballers 116 - Va Beach Hammerheads 106
Shot Clock Cheese 110 - Stormtroopers 122
Chicago Goats 127 - Lebowski Urban Achievers 113
Lord of LeeWrosky 96 - SHSU Bearkats 57
West Springfield Warriors 61 - PSU-dc 74
Northernerz 107 - FCIncheon 88
Seattle Assassins 89 - San Diego Might Muffins 78
Mountain Eagles 112 - Miami Apex 42

Best collective performance of the evening
Rebounds : 70 : Stormtroopers
Assists : 36 : Mountain Eagles
Steals : 26 : Lebowski Urban Achievers
Block Shots : 20 : Mountain Eagles

Personal best performances of the evening
Points : 37 : M. Zacharewicz (Chicago Goats), A. Campbell (Northernerz)
Rebounds : 33 : T. Horvatiček (Stormtroopers)
Assists : 12 : B. Cabuloy (Chicago Goats)
Steals : 10 : L. Zongning (Lebowski Urban Achievers)
Block Shots : 6 : R. Leal (West Springfield Warriors), J. Vinson (Mountain Eagles)

Top 5 of the evening
Point Guard : D. Dreiska (Shot Clock Cheese) (34 Points, 3 Rebounds, 3 Assists, 2 Steals, 0 Block Shots) : Efficiency : 32
Shooting Guard : R. Roberson (Seattle Assassins) (27 Points, 8 Rebounds, 3 Assists, 7 Steals, 2 Block Shots) : Efficiency : 30
Small Forward : M. Pivetti (Mountain Eagles) (17 Points, 13 Rebounds, 4 Assists, 4 Steals, 2 Block Shots) : Efficiency : 34
Power Forward : R. Ocampo (Chicago Goats) (36 Points, 31 Rebounds, 6 Assists, 0 Steals, 0 Block Shots) : Efficiency : 56
Center : M. Zacharewicz (Chicago Goats) (37 Points, 20 Rebounds, 1 Assists, 2 Steals, 2 Block Shots) : Efficiency : 52

MVP of the evening
R. Ocampo (Chicago Goats) (36 Points, 31 Rebounds, 6 Assists, 0 Steals, 0 Block Shots) : Efficiency : 56

The bad performance of the evening
K. Tanner (Miami Apex) (3 Points, 0 Rebounds, 0 Assists, 0 Steals, 0 Block Shots) : Efficiency : -10

All kinds of statistics
The player who forgot to remove his mittens : J. Reyes (San Diego Might Muffins) : 8 Turnovers

Player targeted by the referees : R. Augustine (Seattle Assassins), L. Beal (Lord of LeeWrosky) : 6 Personnal Fouls

The iron-man : Y. Hutton (San Diego Might Muffins), J. Reyes (San Diego Might Muffins), M. Zacharewicz (Chicago Goats), B. Cabuloy (Chicago Goats), W. Naworski (SHSU Bearkats), R. Rooney (PSU-dc), O. Malárik (West Springfield Warriors), R. Leal (West Springfield Warriors), M. Gigante (Seattle Assassins), P. Bukal (Seattle Assassins), R. Roberson (Seattle Assassins), J. Vinson (Mountain Eagles) : 48 Minutes

The shooter : D. Dreiska (Shot Clock Cheese) : 6 Three points

The best performer : S. Vouzakis (Lord of LeeWrosky) : Rating : 16.0

The worst performer : R. Feldman (San Diego Might Muffins), T. Brochu (Chicago Goats), J. Bolaños (Chicago Goats), F. Evans (Chicago Goats), M. Hough (Chicago Goats), B. Moore (Chicago Goats), J. Larrañaga (SHSU Bearkats), M. Dodson (SHSU Bearkats), O. Richards (Lebowski Urban Achievers), P. Pardela (Lebowski Urban Achievers), P. Adair (West Springfield Warriors), L. Giacopello (West Springfield Warriors), D. Ames (West Springfield Warriors), E. Guerrero (West Springfield Warriors), S. Smiley (West Springfield Warriors), T. Macis (Miami Apex), M. Wilbanks (Miami Apex), H. Cantrell (FCIncheon), E. Wiaderna (FCIncheon), A. Sully (Northernerz), R. Pirie (Northernerz), E. Terry (Va Beach Hammerheads), N. Chance (Va Beach Hammerheads), T. Newby (SY ballers), C. Adams (SY ballers), T. Saridis (Stormtroopers) : Rating : 0.0

This Post:
269147.10 in reply to 269147.9
Date: 05/27/2015 22:23:10
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Another day of games! Another recap!

Day 8 (Tuesday 26 May 2015) : Performances by (http://www.buzzer-manager.com)

Night results
Va Beach Hammerheads 66 - PSU-dc 122
SY ballers 86 - West Springfield Warriors 95
Stormtroopers 88 - FCIncheon 82
Shot Clock Cheese 125 - Northernerz 139
Lebowski Urban Achievers 151 - San Diego Might Muffins 132
Chicago Goats 112 - Seattle Assassins 84
SHSU Bearkats 103 - Miami Apex 110
Lord of LeeWrosky 76 - Mountain Eagles 94

Best collective performance of the evening
Rebounds : 64 : Northernerz
Assists : 34 : PSU-dc
Steals : 25 : Lebowski Urban Achievers
Block Shots : 14 : PSU-dc

Personal best performances of the evening
Points : 46 : Y. Hutton (San Diego Might Muffins), L. Zongning (Lebowski Urban Achievers)
Rebounds : 22 : R. Kuul (FCIncheon)
Assists : 15 : M. Vergasov (Northernerz)
Steals : 11 : L. Zongning (Lebowski Urban Achievers)
Block Shots : 5 : T. Agger (Lebowski Urban Achievers), R. Kuul (FCIncheon)

Top 5 of the evening
Point Guard : L. Zongning (Lebowski Urban Achievers) (46 Points, 3 Rebounds, 3 Assists, 11 Steals, 0 Block Shots) : Efficiency : 50
Shooting Guard : A. García (SY ballers) (36 Points, 5 Rebounds, 2 Assists, 2 Steals, 0 Block Shots) : Efficiency : 23
Small Forward : G. Anfu (San Diego Might Muffins) (35 Points, 10 Rebounds, 7 Assists, 2 Steals, 0 Block Shots) : Efficiency : 37
Power Forward : Y. Hutton (San Diego Might Muffins) (46 Points, 18 Rebounds, 1 Assists, 2 Steals, 0 Block Shots) : Efficiency : 53
Center : D. Manchìa (PSU-dc) (38 Points, 19 Rebounds, 11 Assists, 1 Steals, 2 Block Shots) : Efficiency : 63

MVP of the evening
D. Manchìa (PSU-dc) (38 Points, 19 Rebounds, 11 Assists, 1 Steals, 2 Block Shots) : Efficiency : 63

The bad performance of the evening
C. van Griethuijsen (Va Beach Hammerheads) (9 Points, 2 Rebounds, 2 Assists, 0 Steals, 0 Block Shots) : Efficiency : -8

Triple-Double of the evening
D. Manchìa (PSU-dc) (38 Points, 19 Rebounds, 11 Assists, 1 Steals, 2 Block Shots)

All kinds of statistics
The player who forgot to remove his mittens : J. Reyes (San Diego Might Muffins) : 8 Turnovers

Player targeted by the referees : G. Weinhandl (SHSU Bearkats), L. Torre (PSU-dc), L. Andre (Lebowski Urban Achievers), T. Agger (Lebowski Urban Achievers), M. Rauhala (Lord of LeeWrosky), S. Pierce (Va Beach Hammerheads) : 6 Personnal Fouls

The iron-man : Y. Hutton (San Diego Might Muffins), J. Reyes (San Diego Might Muffins), D. Manchìa (PSU-dc), R. Leal (West Springfield Warriors), O. Malárik (West Springfield Warriors), D. Trotter (Seattle Assassins), R. Roberson (Seattle Assassins), C. Garnett (Seattle Assassins), J. Couillard (Northernerz), W. Spurlock (Northernerz), A. García (SY ballers) : 48 Minutes

The shooter : R. Roberson (Seattle Assassins) : 6 Three points

The best performer : L. Zongning (Lebowski Urban Achievers), M. Rauhala (Lord of LeeWrosky), S. Scarborough (Mountain Eagles) : Rating : 14.0

The worst performer : V. Ucelnieks (San Diego Might Muffins), R. Feldman (San Diego Might Muffins), T. Brochu (Chicago Goats), M. Hough (Chicago Goats), C. Burnham (SHSU Bearkats), G. Groves (SHSU Bearkats), J. Larrañaga (SHSU Bearkats), O. Richards (Lebowski Urban Achievers), P. Pardela (Lebowski Urban Achievers), L. Giacopello (West Springfield Warriors), D. Ames (West Springfield Warriors), S. Smiley (West Springfield Warriors), P. Adair (West Springfield Warriors), T. Macis (Miami Apex), M. Wilbanks (Miami Apex), E. Wiaderna (FCIncheon), G. Logan (FCIncheon), B. Alonso (FCIncheon), H. Cantrell (FCIncheon), L. Burns (Lord of LeeWrosky), L. Beal (Lord of LeeWrosky), A. S

This Post:
269147.11 in reply to 269147.10
Date: 06/13/2015 21:49:57
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Survived your ct

Take that stormtroopers!