USA - IV.22 > Season 30

Season 30

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
267717.12 in reply to 267717.11
Date: 4/2/2015 9:17:39 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
No offence to anyone but no in this league can last a season in D3. Almost everyone has an arena under 10k. Some teams up there have a finish areana. Most managers here don't manage gameshape and waste half their salary on one player. This entire games is about money and your arena makes you money. I make 70-80k a week with scouting. My arena makes me 129k week. We have potenial and can grow though. If teams train, expanded arena meaning they can hold more salary this would be a tough league. This league is already competitive with every one trying to win. Once the managers in this league become more experience and understand BB more this will be a tough league.

Last edited by Oreo Dunker at 4/2/2015 1:59:42 PM

This Post:
267717.13 in reply to 267717.12
Date: 4/3/2015 11:31:48 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
But I'm the legend! and I have the real MVP idk why drs is winning with like 8 k salary guys who's stink like poopy. no offense but My chinese legend is a legend and the title belongs to me thank u all very much. My bud drs we will be together forever

This Post:
267717.14 in reply to 267717.13
Date: 4/4/2015 8:17:03 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
You are correct Sir. Coach, you are a legend. You demonstrated your "legendary skills" against my Maulers in last season's Playoffs. :-)

For Nova Nation, glad you are here to stir things up a bit...but...

1/ I make more money than you with my arena (136.9K week) and my arena is at 100% capacity, which means I can expand with confidence...

2/ I have four players on my team <25 with potential of "Super Star". I have no player on my team with "Game Shape" below Respectable.

3/ I have a 19 year old on my team that I am developing for possible shot at U21 National Team. It is the primary reason I have not dipped into my substantial bank account to upgrade my perimeter players; and try to compete in the Playoffs. Trust me, I have enough money to add a PG/SG that has Hall of Fame potential. But what's the point. I would promote and have to fight to stay in Div III.x. Oh, and the reason I mention "Potential"...easy...it is the predictor of a player "reaching his income/growth peak". Example, my guy Fidel Eason Potential of "Perennial All Star" has reached his "potential/income peak". His age is 27. So, by age 30, he will be declining as a player..Now, a player with Super Star potential, he does not reach his salary/growth potential until age 32. Hmmm...

4/ And just to let you know that some of us have a plan...I currently have 52 Draft and Scouting points!!! And that number is growing. My goal is to try and find that hidden nugget in the upcoming draft; you know, the <19 player that has Super Star, or better potential. Oh yeah, that' the guy I drafted last season.... hmmmm...

And finally, I have spent six seasons in Div III; making the playoffs in one of those seasons and just missing playoffs (tiebreaker decided Playoff position; the playoff spot going to Nome White Owl) in another...

I am in Div IV for a reason, to relax, regroup, and get 2.5 mil in bank account so that I can add the players needed to make a push to Div II. Shooting for just a return to Div III will not cut it. I want to get to Div II to compete against a long time rival, Nome White Owls, the team currently leading Div II.2.

So yeah, some of us have a plan...but, not to worry, I ain't mad at ya...and in our game tonight I will not be using CT. Looking at your Team Stats, I will be playing TIE...

And I suggest you take a look at the history of Desert Riding Ski Mask, Beacon Hill Beavers and others in the Division. They are all young teams; just learning some of the "hidden" predictors that you and I now take for granted.

Last edited by Norv at 4/4/2015 9:34:51 AM

Norv
This Post:
267717.15 in reply to 267717.14
Date: 4/4/2015 9:36:16 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
By most mangers I meant everyone except you, zekesters, DRS and Northside Gunners. I noticed you were in D3 ;) I'm currently looking to expand my arena even more even though I'm not selling out. You might want to invest in Lower tier because that will be the money maker later on in D2-NBBA. Bleachers now make the most money because of the quantity of them and it's most popular for now. I want 5000 lower tiers and 13000-15000 bleachers by the time I reach D3. I'm currently training 3 players for U21 right now. If you are training an U21 player come join the U.S off-site. More people are active and we have great discussion with many people inputting their ideas. We discus U21/NT all the time helping the mangers. You should really give it try. I think you would enjoy it and learn a lot about buzzerbeater.

http://www.s3.zetaboards.com/BuzzerBeater_USA_NT/index/

BBmail E.B.W. (32018), Isaiah (24091), or fewmit (29222)after you register so they can approve your account. If you don't BBmail them they won't approve your account.

This Post:
267717.16 in reply to 267717.15
Date: 4/4/2015 6:11:04 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Thanks for the link and the info. :-)

I have been member for some time. Link to USA-bb was recently changed and I have been unable to log in for some time. Will be visiting ZetaBoard-USA NT.

Yeah, growth will be in the lower tier and "Bleachers". Would like to discuss more later. :-D

Norv
This Post:
267717.17 in reply to 267717.16
Date: 4/5/2015 11:19:53 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
USA-bb has been down. The creators of it quit buzzerbeater. That's why advance stats and tools haven't been working for awhile. I'm Oreo Dunker on the off-site just to let you know.

This Post:
267717.18 in reply to 267717.16
Date: 4/5/2015 11:21:33 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Dude,

I thought I had set my game tactics effort to TIE. I look at results today and it says game effort was " Normal". My bad. Trust me, I had no intention of playing that game at Normal Effort. There is no benefit; I will not be promoting this season; instead, continuing to train C. Valle.

Again, my bad.

Norv
This Post:
267717.19 in reply to 267717.18
Date: 4/5/2015 11:27:22 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
It's all good. I know you had no intentions to normal since you were team is so much better than mine. Good luck with your training! I wonder who is gonna promote since you don't plan on it?

This Post:
267717.20 in reply to 267717.19
Date: 4/19/2015 9:48:47 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
DRS what happened? Did you forefit on purpose?

This Post:
267717.21 in reply to 267717.20
Date: 4/22/2015 1:10:48 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
This will be very very hard to believe but:

I had a college alumni reunion and didn't bring my laptop or my cell phone. It was really precautionary, because I've had bad issues with losing or damaging tech items on road trips. All I had was a basic phone.

I thought I'd easily get on the internet somewhere, but as time passed it just evaded me. I kept going to event after event that was planned, and ended up not accessing the internet at all from April 15-20th. I didnt go to a library, nor a hotel. I ended up staying with friends in the area each night, and was hardly ever inside besides that. It's absolutely nuts and its absolutely true. Just one big whirlwind I was in over there, and I ended up without internet access until yesterday when I flew home.

At around 9 pm Saturday night, when were finishing up a group dinner - I rememebered that my game vs. The Maulers was on. I realized I was forfeiting b/c with this whole reunion thing - the internet {let alone Buzzerbeater} hardly ever crossed my mind. I was way too busy getting caught up in seeing classmates that I hadn't seen in a long time.

**And for that, I deserve to end my season in this embarrassing manner. I was furious that night, but I've just accepted it now and will learn to be more cognizant from now on. On to Season 31.

Last edited by Hemi Roytman at 4/22/2015 1:13:23 AM

This Post:
267717.22 in reply to 267717.21
Date: 4/25/2015 11:15:29 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I just noticed Northside Gunners hasn't been on since 4/11 so he's been using his default lineup of RNG 2-3

Advertisement