BuzzerBeater Forums

USA - IV.22 > Season 30

Season 30

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 02/08/2015 00:03:55
Overall Posts Rated:
yo really DRS? i mean i guess u wanted to get me back for that playoff win but.. CT in beginning season like cmon not cool.

This Post:
267717.2 in reply to 267717.1
Date: 02/10/2015 00:40:56
Overall Posts Rated:
Dear Sir, {Coach Beaver}

The people who made Buzzerbeater offer a regular season 'Crunch Time' option --> *for a reason* (otherwise we'd just have "Normal" and "Take It Easy"). If you're opposed to its use at certain times, write and ask them to remove it.

For our TV matchup, *my reason* was definitely: payback for the playoffs. Not so much for the early first round exit, but moreso for posting "TAKE DAT" in all caps afterwards. I wasn't too fond of that.

**P.S. I've been 'Crunch Timed' in: 2 out of our first 4 league games this season. I'd never bring it up publicly, except it was conveniently laid out for me on a bacon platter. It was also >their right< to choose C.T., so you won't see me calling them out by name.

Cheers,

Hemi

This Post:
267717.3 in reply to 267717.1
Date: 02/11/2015 17:55:37
Overall Posts Rated:
It's just one game anyway. If he does CT it's his lost since he loses enthusiasm. TIE most of season is the way to go if you plan on trying to promote.

Message deleted
Message deleted
This Post:
267717.6 in reply to 267717.3
Date: 04/01/2015 05:47:15
Overall Posts Rated:
"If he does CT it's his lost since he loses enthusiasm."
- This coming from someone who used CT against me in: both of our matchups this season & lost both of them.

"TIE most of season is the way to go if you plan on trying to promote."
- Based on this one, promoting is probably not part of your plan. Because the TIE option was the opposite of your 'way to go' on numerous occasions.

::>Apparently wildcats are the type of felines that take hypocrisy to levels unknown by man<::

---------------

<> I have nothing against either you or Sir Bacon, nor do I want to spend another second writing about "Crunch Time". But please think first before punching letters into your keyboard.

This Post:
267717.7 in reply to 267717.6
Date: 04/01/2015 12:33:00
Overall Posts Rated:
It doesn't matter I was just trying to clinch 5th in our division. In a two seasons or so when my current trainees are good you can CT me all you want. I'm not trying to promote so ethusiam means nothing to me. Never was against CT. I'm not a hypocrite I just said it's whoever CT it's their lost and it's just a bad idea if you plan on promoting. I've CT 3 or 5 different teams this year they have no problem with it. I'm a smart manager who knows what's he's doing. I know what it takes to get to divison III and stay in Division III. I've done it with a team before I quit buzzerbeater. This is probably the easiet IV in buzzerbeater that's why I want to finish 5th so I can stay and train for awhile. CT me next season I won't care.

Last edited by Oreo Dunker at 04/01/2015 12:34:47

Message deleted
Message deleted
This Post:
267717.10 in reply to 267717.7
Date: 04/02/2015 06:50:27
Overall Posts Rated:
Clearly, I have no problem with you using it either - because you lost both times anyway. Why would I reply to anything after I won?? I was completely satisfied with the victory, regardless of what you used.

I wrote because - when Sir Bacon decided to criticize me on here earlier, I responded appropriately and it was over.
-Then you randomly--> stuck your nose in with this: "It's his loss if he uses it". So again, I'm responding appropriately to try and end this discussion.

--------

**If you wanted to piggyback his comments with your 'two cents', that's fine by me. However, you look like the biggest hypocrite when: you implement the exact strategy that >you criticized me for< ("3 to 5 times" the rest of the season). That is the definition of <hypo>-<critical>.

I'm not interested in 'CT', 'your trainees', that you think 'this is the easiest division IV' (really??), or any of that other stuff you went on about. All I am doing is responding to your original post by explaining that: it was hypocrisy, and I wasn't going to stand for that.

Last edited by Hemi Roytman at 04/02/2015 17:19:33

This Post:
267717.11 in reply to 267717.10
Date: 04/02/2015 09:09:08
Overall Posts Rated:
I'm not being a hypocrite. Not one time in that post did I say I was against CT. I just believe it isn't a smart idea if you want to promote. Yes this probably one of the easiet IV. There are way tougher IV than this one. I hope you beat me my team is terrible that's why I CT because if I dont I lose. I don't want to go waste money on players at this moment.