BuzzerBeater Forums

Jamaica - I.1 > Everything U21

Everything U21

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 02/10/2014 20:17:43
Overall Posts Rated:
Now, we just endured the worst season I have ever been privy to and I will not allow this to happen again. I don't give myself a pass because I inherited those players, it is still my responsibility.

Now, looking to the future I will not allow free loaders on the junior national team. If you're looking to boost your merchandise profits do not even mail me. I want people on the team who can help us attain our goals.

That being said, if you have a player on the team who is not receiving adequate game time or does not receive any training pops in three weeks he will be cut.

I'm building this team from scratch and this year I hope to leave my imprint. I will make a basic layout for U21 hopefuls so you will know what I'm looking for from each position.

If you have any questions, tips or concerns you can post here and I will get back to you. Any potential players as well as Jamaican prospects who might be on the market you can give us the heads up.

Thank you for your time.

This Post:
254986.2 in reply to 254986.1
Date: 02/12/2014 16:51:17
Kingston Beginners
I.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Like the attitude bro, keep up the good work :)

This Post:
254986.3 in reply to 254986.2
Date: 02/20/2014 12:21:34
Overall Posts Rated:
Thanks man.
Now to business.

Prospects are available to be scouted. Anyone who hasn't been acquiring 4 Draft points per week this is your opportunity to begin. I know it's daunting but the rewards payoff in the end look at Kingston Beginners 2 big men for example. Drafted and trained so it is possible to build a team as opposed to buying one.

I will avoid putting 18 & 19 year old players fresh out the Draft on the U21 team unless the owner has quit and it will put them on the market. So sorry to those looking for easy merchandise boost.

I will post again later today or tomorrow so stay on the pulse of Jamaican youth.

This Post:
254986.4 in reply to 254986.3
Date: 02/21/2014 05:41:20
Overall Posts Rated:
Greetings Jamaica

Nice to see some movement out in the island nation. Feel free to use the U21 Training Guide that is based off the US21's guide but with a few more details concerning position descriptions and training practices for each position. http://bit.ly/1csDyFI

I hope to see a strong draft class from the upcoming season.

A few questions:

1) What are the state of relations with the Senior NT? I was curious because Danielson (29138784) has yet to be added and is most definitely a worthy addition to a very aged squad.

2) A few players that are behind in training versus their age are Puffitt (30400642), Brain (32423480), and Pannell (31372823). These players should be considered a year advanced of their current age. Brain in particular is not receiving any training at all. He is owned by a manager that is active so there is no chance in saving him to market. He is essentially a 19yo that is far behind at this stage. Cutting all of those players would not weaken the current lineup at all and open up an additional 3 roster spots for saves.

3) I would take the remaining players and begin scrimmaging them against opponents that are outside of the Americas confederation because you will be playing against them next season. Also, it will be good to only scrimmage teams with rosters of mostly 20yo and younger to fairly gauge your team for next season. The more games you can get will build more EX into your current team which is very young. It will help them next season.

4) Romania U21 (1061) would be a good test to your roster. I suggest arranging a scrimmage on a neutral site (no homecourt advantage). It would be advisable to request that they not send their only 21yo player (29050725) to the game as well.

5) I was the former U21 Bahamas coach from Season 24 to the first game in Season 26. One example of a full season possible for a U21 team is if you pull up season 25 of their schedule http://www.buzzerbeater.com/country/98/jnt/schedule.aspx . You will see that we played a total of 14 games that season with 5 of those matches taking place after we cut the 21yo's of that season to focus on U20 development.

Best of luck in the draft and upcoming season.

Mix

Last edited by Mix at 02/21/2014 06:29:38

To: Mix
This Post:
254986.5 in reply to 254986.4
Date: 03/22/2014 21:20:47
Overall Posts Rated:
Thanks for all the info any one with a new recruit cam go here for training tips and mail me any time for advice and mold the player into someone that can help our team.

Also a potential U21 player is on the market go to transfer market and check him out