BuzzerBeater Forums

England - III.2 > S26

S26

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 01/25/2014 15:16:15
Overall Posts Rated:
Ok guys, decided to open a new thread to discuss S26 if you like and hopefully not scare away any new guy that will pick up a team that gets botified (looks like Wimbklems will go bot soon).

S26 seems like will be a as open and up for grabs as much as S25 and perhaps more if some teams can do a better job of managing game shape. Wish everyone good luck.

Also, to any new manager picking up a team I'd like to offer a few pieces of advice because all the active managers hope you will stay, so that our league which was already on of the most competitive in Div III will be more challenging and fun for everyone .
First, know that you will need at least a couple of seasons to compete, however the game has a LOT to offer and is quite challenging with the nuances of balancing training/game shape/enthusiasm/competing for playoffs spots. Stick with it and try this balancing exercise and you'll see.
Second, when you join do read the general forums first, don't waste the initial money and draft points you're given, perhaps ask for advice if you're not sure about some features. If it's me giving advice, I'd say buy a couple of prospects on the cheap (with relatively lower potential but solid stats) and a few veterans and invest heavily in expanding the arena.
Oh yes: there is no relegation from DIII!

Last edited by Lemonshine at 02/10/2014 17:24:49