BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Cyprus > The end of an era

The end of an era

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 12/31/2012 22:24:25
Overall Posts Rated:
I am out from the game since several seasons ago...but i kept my team, with hope maybe my passion for the game would come back at a certain time. I did my try, but it was never the same. At the past used to follow every game of my team, and Fridays where my best day, because i would see the results of my training. Now i wasnt even interest to install my line up...it was more of a duty than a pleasure, and a game should be a pleasure.But now its not happening.

I want to wish everybody a happy new year, and i would love to go out again for the last drink with some friends that ive made here like ekleptismenos, Bros, and pistoleros. Do it guys!

This Post:
234009.2 in reply to 234009.1
Date: 01/01/2013 05:16:37
Overall Posts Rated:
First of all happy new year to everyone.

It was a bug surprise that johnnyb is not interested in the game anymore. But now his obligations are far greater and demanding than a game. I would like to wish to John the best to him and his family. BB will never be the same again.

P.S. Drinks on me!

This Post:
234009.3 in reply to 234009.1
Date: 01/01/2013 22:27:21
Overall Posts Rated:
Φίλε Τζόνυ κάθε φορά που φεύγει ένας έμπειρος παίχτης από το παιχνίδι ή όταν βλέπω τον αριθμό των χρηστών ολοένα να λιγοστέβει πραγματικά στεναχωριέμαι,γιατί πολύ απλά διαλύεται η κοινότητα και το ενδιαφέρον για το παιχνίδι όπως λες και εσύ..Εγώ πραγματικά δεν θέλω να φύγεις..Θέλω να κάνουμε ένα πολύ ανταγωνιστικό CBBA σε σχέση με τα άλλα πρωταθλήματα άλλων χωρών..

Θα προσπαθήσουμε να βοηθήσουμε τους νέους χρήστες να προσαρμοστούν στο παιχνίδι και να μην το παρατήσουν..(το είχα κάνει παλιά,είχα καθοδηγήσει κάποια παιδιά)
Επίσης θα κάνουμε πιο ζωντανό το φόρουμ,θα συζητάμε για διάφορα θέματα και επίσης θα προτρίνουμε στους χρήστες να φέρουν και φίλους τους στο παιχνίδι..

Εγώ λέω να το ξανασκεφτείς...Το παιχνίδι δεν είναι μόνο να νικάς αλλά να περνάς καλά γι'αυτό θα το φροντίσουμε και αυτό..

This Post:
234009.4 in reply to 234009.1
Date: 01/02/2013 15:04:05
Overall Posts Rated:
I'm so sorry, I hoped that you can regain enthusiasm..

Will you use your team to give some talents to NT?

S.M.