BuzzerBeater Forums

USA - V.54 > Help w/ Training Please!!!!

Help w/ Training Please!!!!

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 12/15/2011 10:16:36 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hey all basketball dudes. I have a quick question on training my players correctly. When I first started BB this season I was simply going into the training everyday and picking the main ones like rebounding, scoring, pressure defense etc... ONLY to find out recently that YOU ONLY HAVE TRAINING ON FRI MORNINGS on what you choose such as rebounding, scoring, inside defense etc...My question is, is it better to incorporate a team training of game shape or stamina at least 2x a month and then train a couple of guys on certain areas the rest??? What seems to help with you..Any help will be greatly appreciated.

This Post:
204684.2 in reply to 204684.1
Date: 12/19/2011 1:02:42 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Theres really no reason to train game shape. If your game shape is down, maybe rest that player. Try to focus on training your younger players. It also helps to focus on one or a couple of players at a time. Make sure you get them the full 48 minutes as well. The drop off is exponential, not linear so not getting 48 minutes for the week has a large effect. Try looking through the forums for tips. I havent been playing this game long, thats where i got all my info

This Post:
204684.3 in reply to 204684.2
Date: 1/23/2012 9:15:48 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Dont train team training skills ever!

Get some 18 year olds with high potential and spend a couple seasons training. Either go guards or big men but dont train both. It gets rather boring losing but I have 2 of my 3 current trainees going to be playing NT U21 ball next season and I am saving a ton of cash for when Im ready to compete..