This Post:
186534.2 in reply to 186534.1
Date: 06/07/2011 07:27:27
MyBBTeam
MBBA
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Tak Cuba Tak Tahu
At last, I found this forum, it's not active but at least I know how to find it now.

LA-Terfu, you won't stay in this league for long, your team is simply too good to play here but at least, on Great8, you can try to reach the finals. I was not unhappy of my game against you until the 4th quarter where your team outscored my team by 16 and you played as "Take it easy", it hurts...

This Post:
186534.4 in reply to 186534.3
Date: 06/09/2011 01:46:55
MyBBTeam
MBBA
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Tak Cuba Tak Tahu
Thank you very much for you deep analysis of the game and of my team. As for the game, I could compete only because I add Enzo Héctor Santamarina (4496556) to my roster and he has a Legendary Jump Shoot, it seems to help ;) That's the reason why I really believe you should go back to MBBA, any other team, which would be promoted there, will just get destroyed at every game. It's bad for the morale of the player and makes the improvement of the team more difficult as one can't give playing time to young players unless they are willing to lose even more badly. So please, even if your economy was good, please, go back to MBBA.

About building a winning team, I know that I'm very far from it and it requires time. I like what you do to train your own local players, as for me, I have three local players that I drafted in my starting five but I know that it is not enough to get me to MBBA so I also use so transfers, let's say that I would like to do something more balanced. Right now, the Division II level is perfect for my team, there are decent team and it's never easy for me. I will try to get better with what I have already to make the division better and maybe, slowly, I can help a very little bit to reduce the gap between Division II.

Thank you for your message, it was very informative.