Saudi Arabia - I.1 > Saudi Arabias talent

Saudi Arabias talent

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 02/01/2010 19:36:22
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello everybody!

I want to help the nationalteam to more success and you will have more success too when you train your young domestic players or sell them at the age of 18 if you cant train them. A 18 year old player with some talent and a salary above 3000$ can bring so much money that you can buy 2 older players who are better than rookie. If you train them, they will always have the chance to play at least 1 season when they are 21 or more if they are good in the U21 Nationalteam. We need at least 8-10 players who are trained and join the U21 so you have a good chance. But they need training. You need a coach, i know they are expensive at the moment but you should have at least a level 4 coach to train them fast.
And if you want to create a player who can play for the senior team the player needs single position training.

For example: Passing, Pressing or Handling for the point guard position.
Range for the shooting guard position
Inside defence or Inside shot for the center position.

The player needs to play 48 minutes on the position you train. So you can train 3 players a week.

You can always send me the skills of one of your players and i will tell you if he has a chance and how you can train him. Just ask me. We are one of the smallest countries (15 active users) so i can pretty much guarantee everyone of you a player for the U21 if you train the player. Look at the Juan Kings and Riyadh Shooter. They have very good teams with some nationalplayers and they do a very good job training their players. They also sell their rookies who they cannot train and make good money with that to buy other great players.

I hope some of you read this and it can help you and the nationalteams.
All the best to you and good luck!

Your u21 coach

This Post:
130170.2 in reply to 130170.1
Date: 02/16/2010 04:33:12
Overall Posts Rated:
Very useful! thanks