BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Türkiye > U21 National Team Debate Thread

U21 National Team Debate Thread (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by

To: ard
This Post:
315376.10 in reply to 315376.9
Date: 07/29/2022 16:11:10
Flashover
NBBA
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Reuben Jones 2.0
I am hoping you can reread my original post and my response above again, I have stated clearly that I have no rights to lecture anyone of you guys individually or as a group since I do not hold a position like a preschool teacher.

I think you are not going to like my answer but I do not think an apology is required here since you have misinterpreted my words and escalated it to a different level.

Translation

Umarım ilk mesajımı ve yukarıdaki cevabımı tekrar okursunuz, tıpkı bir anaokulu öğretmeniymişim gibi herhangi birinize bireysel veya grup olarak ders vermeye çalışmak gibi hakkım olmadığını açıkça belirttim.

Cevabımı beğenmeyeceğinizi düşünüyorum ancak sözlerimi yanlış anladığınızı ve bu yanlış anlaşılmadan ötürü durumu farklı bir boyuta taşıdığınız için, burada bir özüre gerek olduğunu düşünmüyorum.

Last edited by GForce03 at 07/31/2022 13:21:54

This Post:
315376.11 in reply to 315376.7
Date: 07/29/2022 16:14:19
Mağara Adamları BK
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Merhaba GForce03
Öncelikle Milli takımımıza gösterdiğin ilgi için teşekkür ederim.
Hoşgeldin.
Biz Türkler bize dostça ve güzel bir üslup ile yaklaşan herkesi dinler ve saygıyla karşılarız.
Evet haklı olduğun noktalar var.
Tatsız ve gereksiz olaylar yaşandı.
Bundan kimsenin memnun olduğunu sanmıyorum.
Lakin her platformda olduğu gibi buradada yıllardır bu oyunu oynayan ve tanışan, yakın arkadaşlıklar kuran kullanıcılar var ve bu çok doğal.
Son dönemdeki olayın ise bu arkadaşlıklar ile yakından, uzaktan ilgisi yok.
Bu olay birkaç kendini bilmez kullanıcının kurduğu iğrenç bir tezgah/Buzzerbeater virisü idi.
Sağolsunlar yetkili arkadaşlar görevlerini yerine getirdi ve bu virisü bu güzel platformdan söküp attılar.
Şimdi senin değindiğin ve haklılık payın olan bu konu haricindeki asıl meseleye...
Sizin oralarda nasıldır bilemem fakat bizim buralarda espri kültürü, terbiye kültürü ve kelime kullanımı çok önemlidir ve dikkat edilir.
Özellikle BB-Türkiye forumumuza gelmiş bir misafirimizin kullanması gereken üslup ve kelimeler daha dikkat çekici olacaktır.
Pardon ama bu üst perdeden konuşma hakkını kendinizde bulma sebebiniz nedir !?
Sefalet, istikrarsızlık, Saçma sapan hareketler, (sizi tekrar bir araya getirmek için okul öncesi öğretmeniniz olduğumu ve her birinize ders vermeyeceğim. ama buna açık olanlarla iletişim kurmaya hazır olduğumun sözünü verebilirim) derken hepimize tepeden bakarak sizin öğretmeniniz olacağım demek ne demektir !!!!???
Siz kim olduğunuz sanıyorsunuz ?
Sizi ülkemin insanlarına bu şekilde hitap etmekten MEN EDERİM !
Sahip olduğunuz pasaport diğer ülkelerin insanlarının forumlarına gelip böyle terbiyesizlik yapma hakkını vermez beyefendi !
Verdiğini sanıyorsanız bile biz buna izin vermeyiz !
Biz belki birbirimizi yeriz, kavga ederiz ama size ne bundan ??!!
Haddinizi bilin ve üstünüze vazife olmayan tarzda konuşmamayı vazife edinin !
GM arkadaşlarımız gayet ince ve kibar oldukları için size hakettiğinizi vermemişler ama bu benim tarzım değil.
Sizin hakettiğiniz cevap bu !!!

Merhabalar,

Siz muhtemelen Google Translate kullanarak çevirdiğiniz için bazı ifadeleri yanlış anlamışsınız. GForce'un mesajında üslup olarak hiçbir yanlış yok. Diyaloğun geri kalanı da bunun üzerinden yürümüş ama ortada bir yanlış anlaşılma var.

This Post:
315376.13 in reply to 315376.12
Date: 07/29/2022 16:24:38
Mağara Adamları BK
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Hocam bunu düşünerek , googgle translate nin yanıltma ihtimaline karşılık GForcenin mesajının tam çevirisini sordum ve google translate ile anlam olarak fark olmadığı bilgisini alarak cevabımı yazdım.

Şu anda o kadar vaktim yok ancak ben de size çevirisini yapmak isterim. Üstten görme veya herhangi bir saygısızlık durumu olduğunu kesinlikle düşünmüyorum.

This Post:
315376.14 in reply to 315376.11
Date: 07/29/2022 17:33:22
Overall Posts Rated:
açık aramaya çalışan grup üyesi aradığı açığı bulamayınca kayıplara karışmıştır.. rek lam laaar

This Post:
315376.16 in reply to 315376.15
Date: 07/29/2022 17:48:35
Flashover
NBBA
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Reuben Jones 2.0
Let's bring this discussion back around Türkiye U21. Do you guys have any questions for me?

This Post:
315376.17 in reply to 315376.16
Date: 07/29/2022 18:00:57
Overall Posts Rated:
sıkı tutunun arkadaşlar enkaz devraldık, datamız yoktu, en kötü oyuncu dönemindeyiz, ekonomimiz çöktü.. masallar diyarına gidiyoruz

This Post:
315376.18 in reply to 315376.16
Date: 07/29/2022 18:13:52
Mythic Scythe
TBL
Overall Posts Rated:
How are you planning to make it to the finals? While we can not even participate in the world cup. In a way, it would be a success though... We have been eliminated a lot due to coaches taking easy in important games in order to proceed through tournaments. Ended up them crying about that in the forum. What can you say about that without leaking too much info?

What type of key players would bring success to U21? I believe the crucial aspect of success is player choices due to respectively high amount of players...

Other than these, I liked your approach to communication and not losing time on the debate about respect or something and chose to speak about the game that we care about. Appreciate it...

This Post:
315376.19 in reply to 315376.18
Date: 07/29/2022 20:14:38
Flashover
NBBA
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Reuben Jones 2.0
Hi Kennet,

Thank you for your question! This is definitely going to be more than a 4 seasons project it seems like, I am saying this because I was lucky to inherit a USA U21 team back in S50 where some managers have already devoted their time 4 seasons prior to that S50 Americas' season.

Here is the recap of my previous run as the USA U21 manager:

S50 - Americas Gold (https://www.buzzerbeater.com/match/56876/boxscore.aspx)
S51 - Worlds Semi Finalist, lost due to PON vs POCT (https://www.buzzerbeater.com/match/57980/boxscore.aspx)
S52 - Americas Gold (https://www.buzzerbeater.com/match/59318/boxscore.aspx)
S53 - Worlds Silver, lost against a generational Italian C (https://www.buzzerbeater.com/match/60455/boxscore.aspx)
S54 - Americas Semi Finalist, lost due to GS issues on our bigs (https://www.buzzerbeater.com/match/61687/boxscore.aspx)
S55 - Worlds Consolation, effort TIE vs CT (https://www.buzzerbeater.com/match/62764/boxscore.aspx)

To summarize my tenure as a U21 coach, similarly, I was too confident in some games where I believe in my players too much, and I thought we could advance with less effort. We did make decisions together as a community but as the head coach, I will take the full responsibility for missing out on some crucial games. With that being said, I shall manage the enthusiasm better when is required, to ensure we get to the next stage before worrying about the tactics.

On top of the support that you guys are willing to provide, I have aligned about 5-6 experienced US managers who are willing to train, that's about 5-10 players more in the depth chart give or take. I would assume the first two seasons are going to be experimental where we establish our ways to communicate with each other and share information.

We are going to bring some unorthodox builds to the table in comparison to the cookie cutter builds where we have seen around the world, that way we can respond to different tactics that are being thrown at us.

Last edited by GForce03 at 07/29/2022 20:52:38

Advertisement