BuzzerBeater Forums

BB England > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
136172.7 in reply to 136172.6
Date: 03/23/2010 14:14:45
Overall Posts Rated:
4) My U21 team

Running a U21 team takes a lot of time. If you'd stick to having 3 players in each position of each age (18, 19, 20 and 21) then that would mean that I would have to keep track of 60 players all by myself (72 if you want to be sure of having filled up rosters). If that is the case, it is likely that I’ll miss out a mail or 2 of the coaches who are training future U21 prospects. To assure you that each and every U21 prospect will get the care that he needs, I have assembled a team of experienced managers who will help me out keeping track of everyone, and who can provide you with advice and a training schedule so that your trainee will pop as fast as possible. If I were to be elected, then these managers will be helping me out:

Dabomby, manager of Dabombs (EBBL Champ in season 6, 7,10 and 11). He’ll be helping me out with the PG's.

Astragoth, manager of Predator Moonims (relegated from EBBL this season) and current U21 coach. He’ll be helping me following the Combo guards and shooting guards.

Fluff, manager of FC warriors (III.5). He’ll be assisting me in keeping track of the PF's.

Mister_Q (myself) I’ll be leading this U21 team and I’ll be helping keeping track of the remaining 2 positions (SF and C's).

So all you need to do is vote for me (Mister_Q) and I’ll take care of your U21 team and see to it that the good work that was done by Astragoth won't be wasted

May the best candidate win the election.

Mister_Q

This Post:
136172.8 in reply to 136172.7
Date: 03/24/2010 09:09:06
Flying Dreams
III.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello Folks!

My name is Felipe Bonomi, aka Bonomi. Currently i'm the Brazil U-21 coach. I'm looking for new challenges and i see the England u-21 can be a good fit for me.

Some facts about me:
. I play BB since season 3
. I was Island NT coach for 2 seasons (5,6)
. I was Brazil U-21 team coach for 4 seasons (8, 9, 10, 11)

I know many things about team management, but could only help if the community wants to help. Anyone can win and call the best freshmen, but only with the right training they will develop properly.

Anyway, I may not be the best candidate, I'm not perfect, but I like to try.