This Post:
312287.6 in reply to 312287.5
Date: 11/12/2021 03:01:42
Industrial Engineering
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
NT Press Release
Panthers wallop Pakistan, 141-55

Team Pilipinas fielded its entire squad as the Panthers made quick work of Pakistan Monday night Manila time, 141-55.

Kidlat Celebria led the Panthers’ balanced scoring attack, finishing the game with 24 points, including six three pointers. “We felt good coming into this game, and it showed if you take a look the winning margin,” the 31 year-old guard said.

Everyone from Team Pilipinas got to score in the game. “This was an opportunity for everyone to show what they can do in the World stage. I am happy everyone got to play,” coach Morwood said, when asked why he fielded the entire team. Meanwhile, Pakistan simply had no answer for the Philippines’s run and gun attack. They were beaten so badly they were reminded of their defeat in Asal Uttar. Hotline numbers are now setup for people to call, in case they start they want to talk with someone.

The Panthers face New Zealand on Monday 6pm Manila time.

This Post:
312287.7 in reply to 312287.6
Date: 11/19/2021 05:01:21
Industrial Engineering
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
NT Press Release
Panthers thump Kiwis, 115-51

The Pilipinas Panthers picked up their third win in the Asia Championship Tournament, making quick work of New Zealand, 115-51 Monday night at the Dragon Arena, somewhere in downtown Malaysia.

Versatile bigman Jeffrey Fresnillo led the Panthers’ charge with a near flawless game, finishing the game with 26 points, 13 rebounds, and 6 assists. “I am happy we won this game by such a large margin. I felt we needed to make up for Ramsey’s (Paspe) absence today,” Fresnillo said after the game.

It was noted, however, that Coach Morwood was seen in the post-game conference in a pensive mood. “South Korea has one game left to play, while we still have two matches left in this round. It is not yet over, a loss in either of our remaining matches would drop us to third place,” coach Morwood said.

The Pilipinas faithful are hoping the Panthers get to sweep their remaining matchups against the UAE and Japan. South Korea is expected to face an uphill battle against 6th seed Hong Kong.