S32

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
271884.24 in reply to 271884.23
Date: 08/19/2015 07:03:14
Overall Posts Rated:
Hey thanks,

I noticed the weird shooting numbers vs. your style. I was pretty worried after seeing that big C acquisition you made, but I guess his game shape was pretty low. Next time I'm going to have to throw my whole team at him. I certainly wasn't expecting a big win like that. Good for the home crowd and the TV audience ;)

On the downside, I lost Gandy for a week and he's probably my best all around player.

M

This Post:
271884.25 in reply to 271884.24
Date: 08/19/2015 12:38:40
Veblen BC
IV.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Les Armateurs Grecs de Monaco
Thanks for your reply!

My post-game analysis verdict is that my overall game shape was very low, and that's why my players turned over the ball so often and took such bad shooting decisions.

I suppose that this is my first time that i realized that i lost a game because of game shape! Well at least i learned my lesson well hopefully next time i will keep my players game shape more closely monitored.

Regarding my new C , it was expected that his game shale would be low like any newly transferred player, but the problem is that my other players were even worse!

Anyway, i am really sorry about your injured player! I also had my sf injured but at least he was off just for the game duration! I hope yours gets back soon! Injuries are a real pain in the.... Team!

Now my trainers should work much harder!

Thanks for the reply, gain wishing you all the best!

Theodore

This Post:
271884.26 in reply to 271884.25
Date: 08/19/2015 14:57:13
Essen Eagles
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Huttrop Hornets
Day 4 (Tuesday 18 August 2015) : Performances by (http://www.buzzer-manager.com)

Night results
Trojská Helena II 74 - Huttrop Hornets 86
Bizarro Jests 88 - Bradipi Bradicardici 93
Mista Crew 90 - Hercules Antarctica 86
Fruit Perls 84 - Utopian Tall Trees 73
Boomshakalaka! 72 - Def. de Belgrano II 88
Les Armateurs Grecs de Monaco 89 - Dream Warriors 109
Rhyfälde Lakers Finest 73 - Baker St. Irregulars Beta 55
Franken Baskets 93 - Funny Magicians 80

Best collective performance of the evening
Rebounds : 66 : Def. de Belgrano II
Assists : 29 : Huttrop Hornets
Steals : 12 : Bizarro Jests
Block Shots : 16 : Franken Baskets

Personal best performances of the evening
Rebounds : 20 : B. Tackett (Huttrop Hornets), J. Amaya (Bradipi Bradicardici)
Assists : 11 : O. Ikonen (Huttrop Hornets)
Steals : 4 : A. Berhayat (Bizarro Jests), C. Burgos (Mista Crew)
Block Shots : 6 : B. Tackett (Huttrop Hornets), J. Machimbarrena (Baker St. Irregulars Beta), W. Langford (Franken Baskets)

Top 5 of the evening
Point Guard : B. Szarvas (Boomshakalaka!) (25 Points, 8 Rebounds, 0 Assists, 2 Steals, 0 Block Shots), T. Wei Chun (Hercules Antarctica) (23 Points, 2 Rebounds, 5 Assists, 0 Steals, 0 Block Shots) : Efficiency : 20
Shooting Guard : T. Bernard (Franken Baskets) (23 Points, 4 Rebounds, 6 Assists, 0 Steals, 1 Block Shots), E. Kempisty (Dream Warriors) (30 Points, 3 Rebounds, 2 Assists, 2 Steals, 4 Block Shots) : Efficiency : 25
Small Forward : T. Vauthier (Rhyfälde Lakers Finest) (26 Points, 12 Rebounds, 6 Assists, 2 Steals, 1 Block Shots) : Efficiency : 35
Power Forward : B. Tackett (Huttrop Hornets) (13 Points, 20 Rebounds, 7 Assists, 0 Steals, 6 Block Shots) : Efficiency : 36
Center : P. Araluoto (Huttrop Hornets) (29 Points, 15 Rebounds, 0 Assists, 3 Steals, 3 Block Shots) : Efficiency : 34

MVP of the evening
B. Tackett (Huttrop Hornets) (13 Points, 20 Rebounds, 7 Assists, 0 Steals, 6 Block Shots) : Efficiency : 36

The bad performance of the evening
G. Rubiano (Utopian Tall Trees) (11 Points, 5 Rebounds, 0 Assists, 0 Steals, 0 Block Shots) : Efficiency : -6

All kinds of statistics
The player who forgot to remove his mittens : P. da Costa (Boomshakalaka!), L. Abbati (Les Armateurs Grecs de Monaco), H. Xuanqing (Les Armateurs Grecs de Monaco), J. Massey (Huttrop Hornets), B. Kilpatrick (Baker St. Irregulars Beta), J. Noya (Baker St. Irregulars Beta), V. Barcellos (Fruit Perls), W. Meert (Bizarro Jests), G. Rubiano (Utopian Tall Trees), D. Stanković (Utopian Tall Trees), H. Saeed (Funny Magicians) : 5 Turnovers

Player targeted by the referees : B. Kilpatrick (Baker St. Irregulars Beta), J. Edge (Fruit Perls), J. Lintonen (Hercules Antarctica), M. Allegra (Utopian Tall Trees), H. Saeed (Funny Magicians) : 6 Personnal Fouls

The iron-man : W. Meert (Bizarro Jests) : 53 Minutes

The shooter : F. Gutu (Trojská Helena II), S. Gama (Def. de Belgrano II) : 7 Three points

The best performer : E. Kempisty (Dream Warriors) : Rating : 15.5

The worst performer : I. Neff (Bizarro Jests) : Rating : 5.5

This Post:
271884.28 in reply to 271884.27
Date: 08/19/2015 15:51:05
Essen Eagles
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Huttrop Hornets
You mean the transfer market ? Yes it's absolutly crazy right now. Even old players are very expansive, at the beginning of Utopia you could buy old, highly skilld players for a small amount of money, but these days are gone.

I was lucky to train my PF and my C from day 1 of Utopia and that i could by a few good players for relatively small amout of money. But i believe (or better hope) in the middle of the season the prices will decrease again.

Last edited by EGM-Essener at 08/19/2015 15:51:34

This Post:
271884.30 in reply to 271884.29
Date: 08/20/2015 06:44:26
Veblen BC
IV.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Les Armateurs Grecs de Monaco
I was just having the same conversation with a friend of mine this morning.

About the extraordinary price inflation of the players....

I was relly thinking to sell all my players now at very high prices, relegate the team, wait for 2-3 seasons until prices will go down to normal again and start all over with about 10M on the bank account and a fully built stadium.... As they say, sell when everyone buys and buy when everyone sells.... And right now it is a sellers market without doubt....

As expected, UTOPIA leagues are the main reason behind this inflation, as suddelny alot of "new money" has been generated and entered into the markets causing this

perhaps BB must allow more free agent players to enter into the transfer market. When Buying a free agent player as you understand the money just disappears from the game, so at some point figures will come down again to normal.

The other technical way to make money disappear ofcourse is offereing huge amounts to buy training staff ( doctors, trainers and PR managers ) as the money goes nowhere and you can't sell them back to take some of your money back only fire them....

Last edited by Thodwris at 08/20/2015 06:45:46

This Post:
271884.32 in reply to 271884.31
Date: 08/20/2015 13:02:06
Essen Eagles
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Huttrop Hornets
Regarding the FAs, i can tell you that there will be something done in the future. The rules which player gets on the transfer market are very strict and only the BBs now them. I had discussions with various managers about players which were young, highly talented, had good skills and who could be possible NT players in the future but who did not entered the FA market because they don't matched the rules, so they all retired and were lost for this nations.

So, right now a big number of good players get lost to keep the FA market small. We wanted to make the prices for FAs more stable, and there will be a review to check if the rules when a player get's a FA are to strict. So maybe we will see more FAs in the future and maybe this could be a step to calm down the transfer market a little bit.

So let's wait and see guys

This Post:
271884.34 in reply to 271884.33
Date: 08/20/2015 16:21:20
Essen Eagles
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Huttrop Hornets
Of cause it's a bad thing that FAs are produced because teams become a bot and managers are leaving the game, but this is something that will always be the case. We try to keep the "production rate" of FAs (and bot teams) as low as possible.

Last edited by EGM-Essener at 08/20/2015 16:22:16

Advertisement