Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 7/17/2022 4:27:31 PM
Las Vegas Silver Stars
III.9
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Phoenix Moons
It was a great game against The Kings. We were anticipating a win, but a mis prediction of game speed on the owners end. Poor shooting percentage from the 3 point arc, and inability to hit free throws ended up costing us the game. Star player Ahmet Otlu did NOT show up the way the owner and fans are accustom to and Las Vegas WILL be parting ways with Ahmet this off-season. This should have been our season to take it all.

The owner Duam, is not happy, with a similar finish in the finals the year before to getting blown out in both championship games the year before that and now, not even making it to the finals with THE BEST team, we have ever had. The roster will be restructured this off-season, regardless of how the fans feel. At the end of the day. It is for the best.

Best of luck to you Kings, it was a great game all the way to the buzzer.

Last edited by Duam at 7/17/2022 4:30:21 PM

This Post:
315225.2 in reply to 315225.1
Date: 7/20/2022 10:26:51 PM
Tampa Bay Guzzlers
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Tampa Bay Arctic Divers
I've befriended Kings31 over the past few seasons and I can tell he is an experienced manager. His defense is on another level in this league, and I'd love to see his player's stats because I know he's focusing on outside pressure. His PF Rafa is a stud and a half, too.

I'm working towards some big things this next season, but ultimately sticking with my guns and believing in the players I already have to make the necessary training adjustments to take it all next season.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the leagues are consolidated and everything, too. If some of us get moved out of IV.12 then I hope we can keep in touch and keep rooting each other on. As much as we all want to win, I do think we have a small but tight community of managers in this league that want all of us to succeed so we can maintain a high level of competition.

I lost early, but this season I had some of the best games I've ever played and had a blast with it all.

Best of luck to the Kings

Don't forget to drink water!