This Post:
314129.5 in reply to 314129.4
Date: 04/21/2022 03:10:18
Aubel Nation
BBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Sclessin Fever
What the hell. I'm going to look ridiculous, with my team slightly below or at the salary floor.
I would have kept my players a little bit longer if I had the info earlier...

This Post:
314129.8 in reply to 314129.7
Date: 04/21/2022 07:43:37
Aubel Nation
BBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Sclessin Fever
Thanks for the season intro Joe

As already said (and evidenced by the sale of Prechtl and Cruz), this is probably my last season in BBBL. I kept 3 starters because there's no point in falling below the salary floor, but with 3 starters and a half it's going to be super complicated to stay in BBBL. It will also depend on how the other teams reinforce themselves but I think the 7th spot should be my objective this season.

On a brighter note, what a crazy team you have No disrespect to the other teams in the league, but I really can't see how any of them could take the championship title away from you. Ventola and KV both do have a nice team, that's for sure, but they're nowhere close to the level of your maniacs.

Best of luck to everyone for the upcoming season!

This Post:
314129.9 in reply to 314129.6
Date: 04/22/2022 02:48:45
Kriflonius
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Blue Side

4. Kriflonius - 753k

A team that has probably reached his maximum, Krifl has now to decide if he continues like that and then he will have no difficulty to survive in BBBL, or if it's better to rebuild again to be stronger later. But maybe both goals are not incompatible...

I've decided to list Seminck on the TL now that he's still worth something. I have great players, but not the financials to add others to go for trophies.
When Veldemans' training is finished, he'll be on the TL as well. Demoting is not planned for the next 2 seasons, so I will still try to have a competitive line-up.

It was a difficult decision to initiate changes in my line-up since Seminck has been on my team for almost 3 years.

Best of luck to everyone this seasons and don't forget to have fun!

This Post:
314129.10 in reply to 314129.7
Date: 04/22/2022 03:34:04
The Gravediggers
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Thanks Joe! It took indeed awhile for me to get here. I was so comfortable II.3 that I forgot there was still a BBBL to get to :). At first I was a bit overwhelmed by the amount of talent in here. But slowly I'm starting to see what I could do to compete.
My goal: look and learn, earn dollars and try to survive for a second season!

This Post:
314129.11 in reply to 314129.7
Date: 04/22/2022 12:26:19
RSC Eagles
BBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Thank you for very much for your nice introduction again to the upcoming season Joe

It's always interesting to read what the best Belgian BB manager thinks will happen in the season to come.

I alsmot fully agree with your predictions, although i'm not 100% sure i can already reach the 3rd spot this season. But if i do, I would consider that a success. Because my 2 trainees - although already getting nicely skilled - are not at their maximum potential yet, and i also have to consider looking for replacements for some older players.

I wish everybody a successful coming season mates

grtz,
eagle.