Season 53 Playoffs

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 06/18/2021 22:20:56
Weather Society
IV.13
Overall Posts Rated:
Just wanted to discuss the outcome of this season's playoffs so far. I wanted to pull the advanced statistics from buzzer-manager but couldn't find the games.

Really close one against our rivals the G City Goers earlier this week. Norman Spruill's game winning three pointer had me super hyped. I missed a good part of the first half, I'm baffled as to why Taylor and Bonneval's minutes were taken away. Strange decision from the engine's coaching if that was the cause.Either way it was a close game, we've been back and forth all regular season. Maybe we'll get more interesting bouts next season. GGs

Rose City is probably going to be promoted to League III next season, so I hope this game goes well. To be completely honest I doubt my team is going to continue to the finals, Rose City is just too good and they've been saving up enthusiasm all season with these easy wins. They aren't easy to gameplan for either, their offensive and defensive schemes seem to change for each match up. Gonna hope for the best here lol.

Anyway, this league isn't very active but starting next regular season I'm going to try to post weekly buzzer-manager summaries just to get some discussions going. If you're active on the forums lets discuss this league a bit more. Can't really ask for much since a majority of our league is filled with bot teams lol.