308497.3 in reply to 308497.2
Date: 03/24/2021 05:22:24
KS Goldena
PLK
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
KS Golden Grizzlies
Hi everybody!

I'm Karol. I hope most of you already well know me after such many seasons in among of Lithuanian community:-)

I submit my candidacy in election again to continue my job with Lithuania NT. Last 2 seasons were without medals, but I did my best and I hope I also gave you fun and emotions. Anyway our goals are medals and we strongly want to come back on medal paths now.

During last two seasons we built professional staff with Wazoo, Rožius, Kritulys, Arnas and L1N@S. Our cooperation is very promising and I think we can do a lot of good things yet. We want to continue our cooperation. I also hope that Aitvaras will still lead NT thread on forum.

Lithuania NT future is important for me. I promised in last speach that I will try to find someone who could replace me well and continue good job and it's actually done:-) I think that this crew could take over NT in the future. We all together in among of NT staff decided that I should stay yet for the good of the NT ...so I'm here and kindly ask you for votes again!:-)