BuzzerBeater Forums

BB New Zealand > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
307329.2 in reply to 307329.1
Date: 12/20/2020 06:50:34
Overall Posts Rated:
Hey Guys,

I decided to wait for another candidate before delivering this speech.

I've decided to re-nominate myself for the U21 election and hopefully continue to be in charge of managing season 52 and 53's NZ U21 team. I've been in charge since season 48 and feel as though have continually improved each season. We have quite a great team this season which gets me excited and which is why I'd like to lead the team for the following terms.

I feel as though I have established a great starting point to get the nation back to where it was around 20 seasons ago with an offsite forum, with four other NZ BB managers, including 11AC11 (our NT manager) and a database of 72 U21 players for this season. This is an achievement in itself as I remember that we only had a database of approximately 30 U21 players back in season 48.

Finally, I mentioned briefly a bit of how we improved each season throughout my tenure thus far, which is proven through our global ranking, ranking from 78th in the world in season 48 to now being 44th in the world. Additionally, our progress to the knock-out rounds last season in the Consolation Tournament also signifies our success on the world stage as well.

Cheers, Merry Christmas & Happy New Years in advance to the New Zealand BB community!
- Te-Ariki.