BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Ireland > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
Message deleted
Message deleted
This Post:
307305.4 in reply to 307305.1
Date: 12/16/2020 18:31:39
Gainesville Gamblers
IV.11
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello, Buzzerbeater Ireland. I am Bizzarro24. Below you will see my plan for this team. I tried to structure it so that it was a quick read, but you know exactly what I would do if I was in charge.

Objective 1: Community
Day 1 I will bb-mail every single Ireland manager introducing myself and asking what their training plan is. I will create a discord channel for Ireland managers only where we can discuss training, transfers, and strategy. It’s CRUCIAL that we get as many Ireland managers informed on the tips and tricks of this game. The key to success will be showing everyone the best ways to train and build players. On the Discord channel I will share training graphs that show the speed of each type of training. I will also share knowledge on how potentials impact player growth. Finally, I will help every manager with tactical questions and team building questions.

Objective 2: Training
I want every Ireland manager to know the most effective ways to train. This means using the elastic effect (and I will make sure everyone knows what that is.)

Guards and forwards should start with 1v1 Forwards training.
Bigs should start with ID training.

This is the best way to start building your players for the most elastic effect. It will take 3-4 seasons, but with this training, Ireland will be among the top 20 teams in the World. Whatever level trainer you can afford will work, but really we need to get managers to buy level 5 or higher trainers. Also level 5 or higher youth trainers make a big difference. I will not let you waste your investment. If you have a player with potential 6 or higher and you get a level 5 trainer and youth trainer, your player will make this team.

Objective 3: Tactics
I want everyone to know that inside offenses have a major advantage in this game. The best countries have guards with 12+ Inside Shot. That is just the way this game works. Yes of course we need high outside skills but we will be training our players to be inside scorers.

Final thoughts:
I’ve just gotten back into the game in April after playing this game for over 10 years I took a short hiatus. I’m experienced and know a lot about the game engine. I learn from the USA discord channel and I’m in frequent talks with the USA mangers and scouts. If you elect me I will make sure you know more about this game and you will enjoy it way more. This is because you’ll be more involved in the National team and you’ll be winning and having success in this game.

If there are any questions for me, please message me in the debate thread! Thank you!