BuzzerBeater Forums

BB England > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
299254.9 in reply to 299254.4
Date: 05/11/2019 08:20:03
Bournemouth Drunkers
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Very interesting, I've never thought about that!!

That's why I like this forum.. I always learn new things from you guys

Message deleted
This Post:
299254.11 in reply to 299254.7
Date: 05/11/2019 09:41:06
Overall Posts Rated:
Gents,

I have officially put my name back in the hat, as was suggested. Although I am doing this because it was a good idea to run as a backup in case something happens to MJJ, I hope you still consider me just in case you like democracy and like to have another choice to vote for.

As I said before, I think the current U21 Coach has done a good job, so i won't focus on smearing him in order to win. That being said, I think I have shown my willingness to help out the National Program, and on the few occasions my tactical suggestions were needed last year, I think they helped the NT coach.

I think I am what this community represents. Little(possibly the only chick in BB) and hard-working and feisty when the opportunity presents itself. I also do my best to get along with everyone, as I think being divisive is counter-intuitive to the cause.

Just in case it would help, my horoscope is Gemini, and I do not like long walks on the beach.

Thanks for your consideration and one way or another, I'm happy to help with U21.