BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Canada > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
299224.3 in reply to 299224.1
Date: 05/08/2019 12:47:59
Overall Posts Rated:
Furyak here,

I am again running for the u21, in what would be my second consecutive term. I was the USA u21 manager for 4 seasons, and have been Canada's u21 manager for the last two.

The pros and cons of my runs are as you have come to know. I am fairly quick to answer messages in game and give advice to those who seek advice, but do not have the manpower to get to everyone with a prospect each and every season. My tactical knowledge when i am close in talent can and have led to some fairly important victories, and as such, we are the host country for the u21 Americas Tournament.

In addition to my commitment as a u21 manager to fielding a competitive team, i am also housing 5 potential u21 players that could see action during the upcoming americas rounds and also during the worlds should we make our way into a favorable position there.

As i said in my conversations last season, my intent was to run this team for two terms if possible. So if there are people interested in the u21 side of things and how to be an effective u21 coach, i am more than happy to bring someone on board during this term if i am elected so that we might have someone in line next season.

Good luck to all who run, and feel free to message me with specific questions or for generic questions i can answer them in the debate thread.