BuzzerBeater Forums

USA - IV.35 > Season 42

Season 42

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 04/27/2018 10:45:01
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi guys banter is welcome here. Might as well get this league chat up. League is pretty much decided right now. Their should be one or two good games this season and or your games that you watch or not. Other than that The Quakes versus Japan is a battle of home court advantage this season that's the game to watch.

This Post:
294017.2 in reply to 294017.1
Date: 04/29/2018 21:00:59
Overall Posts Rated:
I hope another new team comes into your league and wrecks your shitty squad like always lol.. Wardo will forever live in D4

Message deleted
Message deleted
Message deleted
Message deleted

This Post:
294017.7 in reply to 294017.1
Date: 04/29/2018 22:34:17
Overall Posts Rated:
The worst 5-0 team in USA D4.

You are so bad you can't even get out of D4.

This Post:
294017.8 in reply to 294017.6
Date: 04/29/2018 22:34:20
Overall Posts Rated:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwhGJopLYTI

This Post:
294017.9 in reply to 294017.6
Date: 04/30/2018 13:58:01
Greensboro Generals
IV.2
Overall Posts Rated:
I don't know what this establishment side is that you even speak of.

Cue: CL entering the scene from off stage clad in his best Jim Cornette late 80's garb. A loud green sport coat, plaid golf pants, a captains cap a cherry red shirt and a starch white tie

I think I know https://youtu.be/siOR4meeMSo

(Clip plays)

At the point CL steps between these two combatants and palms both in the chest separating the pair. The shove on stabby more pronounced.

Lights up a smoke, ciggy between forefinger and middle finger pointing said heater in the direction of Stabby and in a very curt manner addresses him. "GO HOME, you know better than to take potshots at this little punk. Especially in light of the cache you hold in these parts. Yeah I know this no account is low lying fruit but he is also a rotting vegetable. Too easy man....too easy".

Stabby looks deadpan and nods and clearly mouths "you're right" exiting stage right.

CL turns back facing wardo pulling a drag, looking down, pulling another, looking down. Scratching the side of his head and turning the scowl directed at stabby into a smile of disbelief towards wardo.

" What exactly is your major malfunction? I mean we ALL try quite a bit to help you, to listen to your ravings, to attempt to bring you into the fold. Dare I say a lot of us take the Time to show we CARE. And you know what, 90% of the Time your shenanigans add some nice spice to the proceedings. But the other 10% poisons everything so much as to make you completely toxic. What escalates matters is that the minute anyone takes their best hold on you then you are the one who goes crying to the man. Everyone being so 'mean' even though you often have shown the ability to be offensive on a cellular nature, and I don't mean Verizon or T-MOBILE. We had our go round a few weeks back, and we saw where that led
Ain't going back there again. Your act is wearing thin. Now if you wanna make a real effort to come correct out here then I am sure the community is cool with that. This is all things considered a forgiving crowd. But if all you want to do is cause consternation then you might want to consider a different community to cause a uproar in, maybe the last eight guys left at charazay will be pleased to hear you blather. But either way to steal a line from that popular TV show, get your shit together, get it all together and tie it in a backpack"

CL shakes head, raises mic to eye level, drops it, exits stage left

Last edited by Coach Lambini at 04/30/2018 14:03:30

Message deleted
Message deleted