BuzzerBeater Forums

USA - IV.35 > Hello all

Hello all

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 03/31/2017 11:35:48
Overall Posts Rated:
I am a returning user to this game I didn't know that I had a whole human conference... I thought all you guys were bots Lol. Anyway I am not expecting anything good this season.

I am getting decent players I had one good player per guide as a start out. But since players are my main revenue I decided to invest heavily into a roster and take small steps with my arena and focus on selling out first. I fired everybody off the roster and only look for salaries of 3,500k and above.

I have a mentor but open to all ears. Interesting in seeing what other managers like about my roster or etc. Thanks for your time.

This Post:
286123.2 in reply to 286123.1
Date: 04/09/2017 11:34:12
Overall Posts Rated:
Hey there! It sounds like you're getting good advice.

I've been here for a bit now so maybe don't take my advice too seriously but here are somethings I'd say:
It's hard to give exact advice since we can't see your stats (and you shouldn't show us!). Managing the minutes of your players (effects gameshape) is important. I usually forget to set a week and mess it up, so don't do that. I'd also try and use attitude/enthusiasm strategically, you can build it up and then punch a bit above your weight. When your starting out building out the arena is pretty important too since its how you make money but its a balancing act. If you have any questions feel three to ask them in here.

This Post:
286123.3 in reply to 286123.2
Date: 04/09/2017 17:23:46
Overall Posts Rated:
Thanks! Chat is a lot more quite than expected to be. I am thinking about blowing up the game and making it my most viewed video at the end of the year. I have 61$ into google ads right now and make minimum payments each week.

I build the wrong section of my arena. But it was only 50 seats "bleachers". I am trying to sell a player who doesn't fit my training repituar. But I have already used the advertisement on last Tuesday.

Most of you guys are 6k and above in bleachers. So I was trying to imitate that by expanding my bleachers. But I am selling out Low tier, court side seats, and luxury box.

I have to say I am good with money and have already reached one of my goals as 100k in cash reserves. My other goals are, Sell out 5 games this season, and reach 10k profit which I should hit this season.

Selling out is gonna be hard because of my bleachers. I should've sold out last night in my first blow out win that put me 2 seeds ahead in the 5th seed. Any tips for selling out?

This Post:
286123.4 in reply to 286123.3
Date: 04/10/2017 17:59:56
Overall Posts Rated:
The fan survey is related to how many tickets you sell, as well as your performance in the last few games -particularly the most recent one which is typically a road game. So beating your rival, doing well in TV games (sorry), etc. all matter.

The lower cost seats respond more heavily to record, but there also build out really fast since their cheap so I'm not sure what is the right way to build them out. You should also fiddle with the price too.

I have my prices set pretty low and my arena attendance frequently sells 12k in bleachers somewhat regularly, but even at my really low prices I struggle to sell more than 2.2k lower tier, I cap out and sell out of the courtside and its hard to sell more than 25-26 luxury seats. I've paused in arena building for now since if you look at upper league teams in the nbbl they have much more lower tier seats and there is a cap in the total number of people that can attend (something like 22k?) so I don't want to overbuild them .

This Post:
286123.5 in reply to 286123.4
Date: 04/11/2017 12:25:36
Overall Posts Rated:
So 22k is the max cap for people to attend the game? I just had three home games and today is my final game of that stretch.

That's a good rule of thumb, I have changed my ticket prices earlier in the last week. I currently see around 6k max in this league of bleachers.