This Post:
285774.4 in reply to 285774.2
Date: 03/18/2017 13:22:58
Les Galactics
IV.9
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
La Castilla
In my opinion, its good for Africans club but not for Africans National Team.

The draft in this African League gonna significantly reduce the number of big potential for each country...

This Post:
285774.6 in reply to 285774.5
Date: 03/18/2017 13:55:19
Durham Wasps
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Sunderland Boilermakers
Not much new really. Mostly stuff that was already announced last season, and so really the last two seasons only seem to have one season's worth of changes.

Starting this season, a new promotion and demotion system has been implemented! .....The change will surely bring some extra excitement and better flow across the divisions.

Not to mention inflation!

player salaries have been updated

Too early to say much about that until we understand exactly what we're paying for, but concerns were raised last season that haven't been addressed. Because of the lack of transparency here we've no idea if we're ever listened to, and so have no idea if our very reasonable fears are ever taken note of. Still, raising salaries could offset the increased promotion bonus so that would at least be positive.

nicknames can now be given to BB players!

Don't care.

Also, remember that the fan boycott maximum penalties have risen from 20% to 30%, as announced mid-season.

Fan boycott was a mistake last season. Still a mistake. It doesn't affect the teams they wanted to target.

Next season (39) we will have our very first nations merger!

Good that this is starting but as RealMateus has said the draft could be an issue.

This Post:
285774.7 in reply to 285774.5
Date: 03/18/2017 14:03:27
Les Galactics
IV.9
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
La Castilla
my opinion is (sorry for my english, hard to explain with good words),

For exemple, in nigeria lot of bot in 1st division so the 1st of standing can get good draft.

If we go in African League and this same team end the season first too with all the other top foreign club, he doesnt gonna get any good draft for sure...

Im pretty sure the draft in this new system is very bad for national team.

But the league is perfect for clubs

This Post:
285774.8 in reply to 285774.6
Date: 03/18/2017 14:04:48
Baker Street Irregulars
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Baker St. Irregulars Beta
Not much new really. Mostly stuff that was already announced last season, and so really the last two seasons only seem to have one season's worth of changes.

Starting this season, a new promotion and demotion system has been implemented! .....The change will surely bring some extra excitement and better flow across the divisions.

Not to mention inflation!

player salaries have been updated

Too early to say much about that until we understand exactly what we're paying for, but concerns were raised last season that haven't been addressed. Because of the lack of transparency here we've no idea if we're ever listened to, and so have no idea if our very reasonable fears are ever taken note of. Still, raising salaries could offset the increased promotion bonus so that would at least be positive.

nicknames can now be given to BB players!

Don't care.

Also, remember that the fan boycott maximum penalties have risen from 20% to 30%, as announced mid-season.

Fan boycott was a mistake last season. Still a mistake. It doesn't affect the teams they wanted to target.

Good that this is starting but as RealMateus has said the draft could be an issue.

ok, then let's riot...or protest and march #NotOurBB

This Post:
285774.9 in reply to 285774.6
Date: 03/18/2017 14:04:58
Les Galactics
IV.9
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
La Castilla

In my opinion, big issue

This Post:
285774.10 in reply to 285774.7
Date: 03/18/2017 14:17:28
Overall Posts Rated:
We got it RealMateus and I think everyone will understand this.

Tbh micronations have an unfair advantage in terms of picks in the draft which will be removed this way. The problem, of course, is that wean NTs will become even weaker. I hope they will look at some solution for the NTs: maybe the NT manager or the U21 manager (whoever is not up for reelection) can elect to save 4-5 players each season from a number of bot leagues selected at random who will then hit free agency (maybe also excluding HoF and ATG)?

This Post:
285774.11 in reply to 285774.10
Date: 03/18/2017 14:27:03
Les Galactics
IV.9
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
La Castilla
I hope they will look at some solution for the NTs: maybe the NT manager or the U21 manager (whoever is not up for reelection) can elect to save 4-5 players each season from a number of bot leagues selected at random who will then hit free agency (maybe also excluding HoF and ATG)?

i hope they will look. Your idea seems not bad but enough to save National teams ? i don't no