This Post:
278663.9 in reply to 278663.7
Date: 05/07/2016 17:15:12
EDH Wolves
III.15
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
EDH Wolves II
Totally agree, I am done with being a supporter as well, had two guys on the TL and they went for peanuts....

Cws

This Post:
278663.12 in reply to 278663.10
Date: 05/07/2016 18:30:34
EDH Wolves
III.15
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
EDH Wolves II
I don't think either of your guys was very valuable. You lost maybe 100k tops. I don't think those are the type of guys even people buy for playoffs. Everyone expects prices to be high right now but they are not, prices are actually dropping and now that playoff deadline will pass prices will be even lower.

You should have got a bit more because its pre-playoffs but that is not a guarantee. Its highly possible your first guy sells for nothing during offseason and 2nd guy is probably depending luck when you list to get a noob etc.

Now maybe I am wrong about the stats, but I am going on performance, age, salary, DMI. Skill drops, lack of key skills, very high salary (compared to skills after drops), age and future of more drops plus GS hits so close to the playoffs.

After they implemented GS hits the real inflation on player prices happen about 2 weeks before the deadline. People know that buying just prior wont help them that much= you are preying on people who got unexpected injury or don't understand GS. In this case perhaps you would have been lucky too such people don't understand age and might not notice salary as too high vs. skills and/or think high salary equates good player etc....
But there aren't that many of those people bid-warring.

You should set your high price you demand first, not start $1, and see what happens. Anytime you start $1 you take a big risk. I never start $1 unless I just hate the player and don't care--but in this case I think I would rather fire him and save my transfer counter.

Anyway unless we want to have autobid there is no way to ensure people online to bid for your player. Asking for a game with random auction times on a low budget at $1 starting bids that actually net you consistent results is like asking the American people to have an election based on facts and issues. Just isn't going to happen.

Dude - The plan was if I dont like the price repurchase the guy, with the server down that was not an option...

Cws
This Post:
278663.14 in reply to 278663.13
Date: 05/07/2016 21:12:58
Kitakyushu
ASL
Overall Posts Rated:
I lost training...that sucks. The site being down caused my guy to give me a walkover. I think BB should give me 7 minutes so my PG gets his 48.

This Post:
278663.17 in reply to 278663.15
Date: 05/08/2016 07:19:20
Kitakyushu
ASL
Overall Posts Rated:
How does a site down one and half an hour on Saturday affects someone who has not connectied since Wednesday ?

It's really bad that BB was down on the Saturday of the last season regular game, but we should avoid to put all the problems on that.

Are you really trying to pass blame on a user who might have been busy but decided to take time out of his busy day to set his line up but couldn't because the site was down? Who gives a f*ck if he could have set his line up since Wednesday. Maybe he was waiting to see his pops on Friday, maybe he was waiting to see his players Gameshapes.
No matter why he decided to wait to set his line up for the game!!! THE SITE WAS DOWN!!! IT IS BUZZERBEATERS FAULT!! And you trying to spin it like it wasn't BBs fault is just wrong. The set line up screen doesn't lock until 15 minutes before game starts which means I can log on 16 minutes before and still set my line up....and if I can't, due to the site being overloaded by 178 users( that is how many were on at 2 pm my time) then the games should be pushed back and replayed. I wonder how many teams missed the playoffs due to this Black out? Maybe you should be saying sorry instead of blaming users for BBs f:uck up!!!

Last edited by Yellow cake at 05/08/2016 07:22:27

This Post:
278663.19 in reply to 278663.18
Date: 05/08/2016 08:26:47
Kitakyushu
ASL
Overall Posts Rated:
Don't know if he tried or not. I was just being hypothetical. It just pissed me off to try and lay blame on the User when in fact he had nothing to do with the site being down.

Advertisement