BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > Bot teams contributing to the game, helping strengthen teams and making cup a little more competitiv

Bot teams contributing to the game, helping strengthen teams and making cup a little more competitiv

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 09/24/2015 19:20:21
Belvedere Square Lagers
III.9
Overall Posts Rated:
One thing that I have really hoped for is for bot teams to be able to train players (maybe at 25% the rate) and eventually those players go to free agency (maybe around 22 or 23). I think by doing something like that, it could help the economy and make the cup a little more challenging. Also this would give teams a head start on training, (teams who don't want the real young guys at 18 or 19). The bot teams would kinda serve as "college". Obviously we would still keep the draft, but it wouldnt be as meaningful. It would also help teams to have a little bit stronger reserves (closer to 10 k salary rather than 5k).

This Post:
273651.4 in reply to 273651.3
Date: 09/29/2015 18:51:51
Hamburg Albatrosses
III.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
On the other hand - if bot teams train players who go on the TL at age 22/23 e.g., that would definitely mean an increase of FAs and therefore have a big impact on the economy, decreasing the prices for players. And I guess that's not exactly what the BBs had in mind when they cut a lot of FAs in the last couple of seasons ...

Du hast nicht genug Geld, um dieses Gebot abzugeben!