BuzzerBeater Forums

Help - English > Fastest Way to Build Cash

Fastest Way to Build Cash

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 02/27/2015 11:30:38
Overall Posts Rated:
What's the fastest way to build cash in your opinion? Without Day Trading.

This Post:
268065.3 in reply to 268065.2
Date: 02/28/2015 13:50:06
Overall Posts Rated:
The way i did it in the US (Consider the player basis and where the start points of your respective countries are when thinking about your net profit in an average week) was that i also hugged the salary floor, but i also am taking care of my secondary training and training 6 players at 3.5-4k who were good at most of the 4 big skills (IS/ID/REB/SB) and decent at single position perimeter skills (At least OD and PA, JR was a bonus but i only wanted a 3 at minimum). So players that i picked up that started at a low level of JS, HA, and DR have now popped 3 times, and have 5's at ALL skills. A player i will call Player X so as to not break any rules of the forum hopefully has 5 in JS/JR, but is otherwise a 6 or better at all other areas including stamina and free throws.

having all 6 trainees like this, i can play them as backups once a week in cup/league, and i can train 2 position training at anywhere and choose to train something different in a given week (Maybe JS for forwards so they play SF/PF one week, OnevOne for guards in another so they play PG/SG, or Rebounding and they play PF/C. this is what i mean).

In this way, while i have 1 or two players that make my inside strategies a bit stronger, i can in theory play about 6 of the different styles without losing a lot. It is harder to GDP me, and i do a lot of GDP work prior to games. it allows me to go 7-3 right now in league, which fills my arena, and until i ran into a top 50 team in the US as a 1100 US team allowed me the opportunity to stay in the cup without sacrificing Enthusiasm. In the US, this is only good enough however for a 130k profit in D.IV with a small arena, and probably wouldn't generate more than 170-180k with a bigger arena, though maybe someone else can chime in.

This Post:
268065.5 in reply to 268065.4
Date: 03/02/2015 08:59:17
Overall Posts Rated:
Thanks for the really informative answers guys!