BuzzerBeater Forums

Costa Rica - I.1 > Jugadores seleccionables

Jugadores seleccionables

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 02/09/2015 17:40:27
Overall Posts Rated:
Hola, buenas tardes, soy Luis Bullock, un manager de la V division de España. Os dejo este mensaje porque con el fin de lograr una mejor imagen de esta selección voy a echarle una mano en su trabajo a vuestro actual seleccionador a la hora de encontrar jovenes o trabajadas perlas que puedan aportar mucho al crecimiento de la seleccion.

Por tanto, creo este hilo con el fin de que me vayais comentando vuestros jugadores nacionales, tanto jovenes como de mediada edad. Respecto a los que tengan 23 o menos años (sobre todo los de 18-19) intentare que, dentro de vuestra dinamica normal de vuestros equipos, proponer algun tipo de entrenamiento con el fin de mejorar aspectos claves de vuestros jugadores.

Por ultimo, aunque guardare este foro como favorito y estare atento lo maximo que pueda, me gustaria que ayudaseis difundiendo esto en vuestros foros de las ligas con el fin de que le llegue a todos y haya mas cooperacion de todos. Ademas, para mas comodidad, seria un placer recibir por BB-Mail vuestras proposiciones, dudas y skills de los jugadores para poder tener una relacion mas cercana con los entrenadores.

Nada mas que decir, solo que gracias de antemano y un fuerte saludo

This Post:
267765.2 in reply to 267765.1
Date: 02/09/2015 17:54:48
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi everyone, I'm Luis Bullock, a Spanish coach of V division. I'm sending you this message due to trying to get a better position for your national team, and for that I will be helping your national team coach finding young or key players that are not yet in the team and could help in winning important matches.

For that reason, I'm creating this topic because I want you to talk about your national players, the young but also the medium aged. In case you have younger players (23 or less years old; above all the ones between 18-19 years old) I will try to, understanding that you are focus in winning matches, propose some trainings with the purpose of improving some important skills of your players.

Finally, although I will put this forum in favourites and I will be paying attention, I would like you to help us spreading this message among your league forum, trying to be heard by all the coaches. What's more, for a better comunication "face-to-face" and being more comfortable, it would be a pleasure if you send me BB-Mails with doubts, proposals or maybe your player' skills for a nearest relation with you.

Nothing more to say, just thanks you in advance and a big hug!

This Post:
267765.3 in reply to 267765.2
Date: 05/02/2015 08:06:35
Overall Posts Rated:
is anybody here?